This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FletchF.Fletch View Post
    Will post pictures for sure. Big fan of the Panama, and it's Hybrids from ACE. Got one going now looking textbook Diosa. Also planning to Cob some Super Malawi Haze x Banana Hooch (Subcool).

Which initial drying method is preferred, Hanging or Laying and Turning?
    Very cool cant wait I hang mine but how you dry them doesn't matter as long as they are the correct moisture content.
    Any pics of the Diosa looking plant I have always wanted to see one.
    For how to make cobs start reading from page 212 in the thread Malawi style cob cureing.https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...postcount=2118

Comment

Golden Tiger cob got mold (see the yellow dots).. do I just toss it or is there some way to make use of it??

Comment

Originally posted by CannabisKenta View Post
        Golden Tiger cob got mold (see the yellow dots).. do I just toss it or is there some way to make use of it??
        Thats a shame it was obviously not dried enough or left unsealed or both.
        The mold is usually only on the surface if it is surface you can carve or peel the outer kin off with a sharp knife remove a decent amount of the lower material as well until you get clean looking cob.
        I know some people have a paranoia about any kind of mold but I smoked heaps in Africa that had mold especially cobs scored in the rainy season.
        I had no ill effects even then or now but if your scared bin it.
        You could always make oil with it after removing the outer layer if your worried.
        I can only say what I would do its not a medical recommendation in any way it just doesn't worry me as much as some people.
        It is most important to dry the cobs after removing them from the vac sealed bag this stops them molding I cant emphasize this enough.
        For how to make cobs start reading from page 212 in the thread Malawi style cob cureing.https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...postcount=2118

Comment

Hi Tangwena,

Here is the Panama from ACE.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0717211520a.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	17902037

Comment

Hi Tangwena,

Here is the Panama from ACE.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0717211520a.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	17902037
            Yeah thats a beauty that cola will be big and fat come harvest I have seen that pheno before its my favorite.
            I had a similar looking Panama x Honduras regular that took after the Panama goddess like that one really good.
            Panama is the funkiest smelling cob out there and that pheno in particular.
            A really heavy East coast Aussie smoker hit a bong of Panama cob and only needed one hit he couldn't even finish the one bowl its got lots of clout cobbed.

Comment

Hey Tangwena!

Yeah, this pheno of the Panama is great. Speedy, chunky, and compact.

Days away from making first Cob.

Comment

Hey Tangwena!

Yeah, this pheno of the Panama is great. Speedy, chunky, and compact.

Days away from making first Cob.
                Me too I have some lower buds from my current Mulanje getting ready for harvest and cure.
                I have a feeling this grow is going to be something very special.

Your in for a treat with the Panama cobbed the fermented smells of the Panama cob is something very very special the most beautiful funky skunky sweet smell just screams dope.
                The high is another level higher than anything I have had from South America cobbed its amazing no other words describe it.

Comment

Tangwena, thanks so much for passing this technique on to everyone.
                  I just unwrapped some ACE Panama red Pheno Cobs and some Cannabiogen Destroyer Cobs to check on them at a little over the 1 month curing point.

The smell is amazing, the texture is very fluffy and soft when breaking both of them up. No mold issues on either which is awesome. The same Panama molded like crazy in the burping jar but zero issues in the cob.
                  The Effect!!! Man this is awesome. Side by side of the cob vs the same buds jar cured is noticeable. Cob cured smacks me hard with a head and body rush with almost every hit. It’s extremely smooth smoking and tasty as well.

I had a much easier time with the cobs than I do with Jar burping. I leave home for weeks at a time and the cobs never need attention so it works out perfect for me. With how the effect is, I don’t care that it looks like a weed dookie roll I’m smoking. And the smell man, holy Shit the smell is amazing.

My Tolerance is also at the ridiculous level. I smoke and eat weed constantly, and very rarely feel like this. I took 1 big rip off my bong with some of the cobbled destroyer this morning and have had to go back and correct pretty much everything I’ve typed because it was all one mushed together run on sentence.

Thanks again for sharing the knowledge and refining the technique into such a repeatable and easy process.
                  I did mine in Parchment paper this time, but am growing a bunch of corn for use with my outdoor fall harvest this year. So excited. Gonna have KA5H cobs out the wazoo.

Comment

Originally posted by Cactus Squatter View Post
                    Tangwena, thanks so much for passing this technique on to everyone.
                    I just unwrapped some ACE Panama red Pheno Cobs and some Cannabiogen Destroyer Cobs to check on them at a little over the 1 month curing point.

The smell is amazing, the texture is very fluffy and soft when breaking both of them up. No mold issues on either which is awesome. The same Panama molded like crazy in the burping jar but zero issues in the cob.
                    The Effect!!! Man this is awesome. Side by side of the cob vs the same buds jar cured is noticeable. Cob cured smacks me hard with a head and body rush with almost every hit. It’s extremely smooth smoking and tasty as well.

I had a much easier time with the cobs than I do with Jar burping. I leave home for weeks at a time and the cobs never need attention so it works out perfect for me. With how the effect is, I don’t care that it looks like a weed dookie roll I’m smoking. And the smell man, holy Shit the smell is amazing.

My Tolerance is also at the ridiculous level. I smoke and eat weed constantly, and very rarely feel like this. I took 1 big rip off my bong with some of the cobbled destroyer this morning and have had to go back and correct pretty much everything I’ve typed because it was all one mushed together run on sentence.

Thanks again for sharing the knowledge and refining the technique into such a repeatable and easy process.
                    I did mine in Parchment paper this time, but am growing a bunch of corn for use with my outdoor fall harvest this year. So excited. Gonna have KA5H cobs out the wazoo.
                    When I read a report like that it makes my day brother.
                    The sole reason I joined the forums was to spread the word to people like yourself who love their weed and love to get really high.
                    Welcome to the cob club brother the two strains you grew are some of the best pot on the planet so I can imagine the results are outstanding.
                    Much love my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Tangwena View Post

When I read a report like that it makes my day brother.
                      The sole reason I joined the forums was to spread the word to people like yourself who love their weed and love to get really high.
                      Welcome to the cob club brother the two strains you grew are some of the best pot on the planet so I can imagine the results are outstanding.
                      Much love my friend.
                      I think I remember reading somewhere that you usually eat a bean sized piece instead of smoking? Or was that haze fog making me think I read that? 😂

I can’t wait for fall. I’ll have Zamaldelica, Panama x Bangi haze, 2 KA5H phenos, Honduras x Panama, 2 Destroyers, Malawi and Golden Tiger waiting to get rolled up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cactus Squatter View Post

I think I remember reading somewhere that you usually eat a bean sized piece instead of smoking? Or was that haze fog making me think I read that? 😂

I can’t wait for fall. I’ll have Zamaldelica, Panama x Bangi haze, 2 KA5H phenos, Honduras x Panama, 2 Destroyers, Malawi and Golden Tiger waiting to get rolled up.
                        Holy Jeesus man thats a dream collection of strains you will have a lot of friends once those cobs cure ha ha.
                        YES! try chewing between half a gram and three quarters of a gram although some of my friends do a gram sometimes ha ha.
                        Chew it into dust suck all the juices out then wash it down with a glass of water and dont smoke ANYTHING!

But make sure you dont have to drive or do anything too dangerous for 5 to 8 hours because though you may think you can fly its all in your head my friend.
                        It takes my friends about an hour for it to hit its stride (its almost instant for me ha ha) then it just keeps building coming in waves of euphoria that are hard to handle in public haha.
                        It helps if you dont smoke, as smoking dulls the effects. I no longer smoke at all and find even 0.1g of the right cob is just fantastic but 0.25g is better.

Try not to over dose it overwhelm's the more subtle trippy effects and just knocks you into a trippy dream world ha ha. Be patient wait for the effects they will be new to you and you may not realize you are high for a while, its like a different drug to smoking and lasts forever ha ha.
                        There is more to cannabis than a lot of folks realize, the African medicine men knew it.

Comment

There is more to cannabis than a lot of folks realize, the African medicine men knew it.
                          Cobbed MJ is the only way to go.

Comment

We managed to reverse engineer cannabis with pretty good accuracy before taking it to the lab. Well, it all started in the lab by quantifying exudates to develop a theory on symbiosis.

It's became clear who else beat me to the chase, besides our ancestors. Seeing all the patented application of derivatives. Derivatives of compounds produced exclusively through microbial symbiosis. The histone deacetylase inhibitors alone [in organic cannabis] would put end to the revenue lanes of all the cases of cancer, stroke, heart disease, asthma, arthritis, diabetes, and neurodegeneration they've caused in conjunction with the conventional farming scam.

Cannabis is not some magic bullet. It's an antidote to the poisonous commercial life, a return to childhood normality that's been slowly stripped away from all of us.

If I listed every useful compound in Cannabis, and every harmful compound in Cannabis... well I guess it's a good thing absolutely no one would listen, or I'd end up dead, taken out by a prescription hitman. The concept that the value in Cannabis comes from hemp cannabinoids and air freshener terpenes is a lie purported by the industries who have been reverse engineering the plant ever since they had it taken out of the publics hands.

​​​​​​

​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre del mont View Post

Cobbed MJ is the only way to go.
                              👍👍

thanks Tangwena for putting it out there.🙏🌄
                              ​​​​​​A must try for any lover of fine cannabis, try uncobbed next to the cobbled after a good long rest, talking chalk and cheese.
                              apart from improving with age, it's what it does for the effect, though best with nice sativas, cobbing works for hybrids too, when they (finally) drop in the effect is... deeper...

Talking to a guy from Acheh who mentioned that there they press between two boards screwed together and leave it "in the cow house" for a few weeks. Hadn't talked about cobs with him, he just offered the information while we were talking colour.
                              ​​​​​​Looks like dirt but grail material for myself and another experienced traveling companion.

Tang,
                              thank you again for this gem, your kindness and thoughtful replies (esp early on in the face of some heavy opinions) speak volumes Though i liked where we were at before, I'm so glad to be here now.
                              The old man says "yeah-keep doing that, just makes for a better drug".😂😄

Comment

Originally posted by CrustyCruz View Post

We managed to reverse engineer cannabis with pretty good accuracy before taking it to the lab. Well, it all started in the lab by quantifying exudates to develop a theory on symbiosis.

It's became clear who else beat me to the chase, besides our ancestors. Seeing all the patented application of derivatives. Derivatives of compounds produced exclusively through microbial symbiosis. The histone deacetylase inhibitors alone [in organic cannabis] would put end to the revenue lanes of all the cases of cancer, stroke, heart disease, asthma, arthritis, diabetes, and neurodegeneration they've caused in conjunction with the conventional farming scam.

Cannabis is not some magic bullet. It's an antidote to the poisonous commercial life, a return to childhood normality that's been slowly stripped away from all of us.

If I listed every useful compound in Cannabis, and every harmful compound in Cannabis... well I guess it's a good thing absolutely no one would listen, or I'd end up dead, taken out by a prescription hitman. The concept that the value in Cannabis comes from hemp cannabinoids and air freshener terpenes is a lie purported by the industries who have been reverse engineering the plant ever since they had it taken out of the publics hands.

​​​​​​

​​​​
                                Very inciteful and totally on the money my friend

Comment

Working...
                                X