X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wolfiehowlin
    replied
    I am very close to my first harvest, and I must say that this site has been immensely helpful to me. This post is no different, so thank you Wrams for sharing it with us.

Now if I could only find those trimming shears!

Wolfie

Leave a comment:

• LiquidWarlock
    replied
    this thread is amazing. just followed the steps and waiting to follow the rest
    thankyou guys for being apart of this forum, the information shared is priceless, and in such a friendly environment no less.
    probobly the best forum on the web....

Leave a comment:

• ChilcotinBuddha
    replied
    I use blackstrap as well pretty much thru veg and flower with no complaints from the girls!

Leave a comment:

• Reg Dixon
    replied
    Originally posted by DrFever View Post
    Myth - adding molasses, honey or sugar will make buds taste better
    Again plants make there own sugars and starches all your doing by adding these is helping plant for any deficiencies throughout its life cycle that might occur
    molasses is used for feeding micro organisms but again 99 percent of organic mediums have enough micro organisms to do a 365+ day grow growers tend to think it will help there colonies for there 90 day grow owe well to each there own right can't hurt i guess..........
    very useful thread. +K to the OP for cobbling that together and posting. Very clear and helpful to a newer grower like myself.
    About the molasses post I use molasses in coco coir with LUCAS/KISS formula to ward away the cal/mag demons. It works too. I know cos without molasses the plants show the def and with it the def disappears.
    As far as stating that molasses makes a sweet taste is not possible have you ever done a side by side with molasses and without followed by a blind tasting?
    I use molasses for a tangible reason but I'd not be so fast to rule out the intangible till you can prove otherwise

Leave a comment:

• DrFever
    replied
    yo toppin its best to start trimming min 8 - 12 hrs after lights out

Leave a comment:

• toppin
    replied
    How long should you wait for after lights out to havest the plant? Is it best to havest after 1- 2 hours after dark or are you good to go straight after the lights go out?

Leave a comment:

• SirSteely
    replied
    This is a great thread and its advice corresponds to one other place I trust for info. I am a total noob but had to harvest an unflushed hermie and used this technique. It retained its nice sweet smell after 6 days of dry and 5 days of cure in glass jar. With the smell returning in force on day 4 of cure.I opened the jar 5x a day for 2 mins.The smoke didnt burn great and didnt taste wonderful either but it wasnt harsh. It was an immature OG strain. It was a litttle to racy for my tastes but it also medicated me well. Im a few weeks from harvest and this will help ensure I retain quality in my meds Im hoping.
    Thanks for the info!

Leave a comment:

• GrowNut
    replied
    awesome thread, thanks for your time and efforts on this Wrams

Leave a comment:

• 2 Legal Co
    replied
    sub'd for reading

I may actually learn something!

Leave a comment:

• xeno83
    replied
    Great read learned something new today, that is always good.

Leave a comment:

• inhuman
    replied
    great post, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Gruetoo
    replied
    Yet another great thread. Never considered the whole starch thing. Will keep this in mind upon the next harvest. But the most important thing I learned..... Have your shit straight or the bugger boo's will come and hammer ya! And give you the proper info.

Gruetoo

Leave a comment:

• Rotti By Nature
    replied
    Thanks for all the great info!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ThaMagnificent
    replied
    Excellent writeup!

Leave a comment:

• floral
    replied
    Good questions. Hope someone with the means to do so will research and share the results.

In the meantime I suppose those of us who own brix meters could do some sampling at different times of day, too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X