Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In colorado it can be very dry. Waiting until the stems snap will often mean the flower is too dry

Comment

Getting close, sure not seeing any amber trichomes. You'd think I would as I'm 9 weeks in and I have a C-99 and a couple other indicas.
      I used to have a serious drug problem...... ya, I used to run out.

Comment

32 posts. i think some background on your growing experiance and anything to prove your merit would be smart. any cup wins?

Comment

bjorn 9 weeks on a c99?

Comment

Personally I think there needs to be a distinction between the 2 types of snapping of the bud stem.
            There is the 'clean break' and the 'snaps but still attached by threads'

If your stems snap cleanly off then IMO they are already too dry for curing and you kinda messed up.
            You want to wait until they snap with an audible 'crack' but still stay attached and might even might twisting to snap off. This seems the best time to start curing.

Also, never put buds in to cure that still have any green to the stem or if they bend at all without breaking. you're just asking for mould.
            My C99 f2 and Blockhead grow diary

Strangers passing in the street, by chance two seperate glances meet. And I am you and what I see is me

Comment

I have Royal Queen Seeds Purple Queen at 50 days 12/12 right now. The buds are totally purple and I am now seeing trichomes with purple heads. Will the trichomes heads turn purple instead of amber, or should I wait for them to turn amber?

Comment

Working...
              X