What's new

Ready for harvest?

Occiput

I'm looking for second opinions on how long I should wait to harvest my plants, one hindu kush and one maui waui. They're both on day 77 of flower. I've had an unknown nutrient burn/deficiency issue for a while, I'm hoping it hasn't affected the bud too much. Some of the bud is slightly seeded from a hermaphrodite incident that occurred at some point.
I've been flushing the hindu kush for 1 week, and to me it looks like it's ready to chop. It has a decent amount of amber trichomes, and almost all of the others are cloudy. A few still look glassy, so maybe I should wait longer? About 95% of its pistils are brown.

HK 1.16.22 (5).jpg
HK 1.16.22 (4).jpg
HK 1.16.22 (2).jpg
The maui waui is at about 50% white pistils, and a few glassy and amber trichomes, but mostly cloudy. I'm probably going to start flushing her today for harvest in 1-2 weeks.
MW 1.16.22 (4).jpg
MW 1.16.22 (2).jpg
MW 1.16.22 (3).jpg

bibi40

Depend of what you like mate
for me i ' ll wait one week more cause i like the stone effect , if you like more high effect it' s ok by now ,
perhaps cut some parts now and other later for see what is more convenient for your taste ...

:wave:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
First off pistil color is an unreliable measure of when to harvest. From what I'm seeing in your trichome pictures I would go ahead and harvest now but like bibi40 said it all comes down to your preference.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Wow that looks really good and you've done a good job caretaking her. I agree with HempKat. You have enough bud to put in jar storage and it will continue to change even after storage. Chop Chop! 😎