What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Garden Groom = A trimming machine for 3 pymts of $33 ???

P

Peat

HOLY SHIT!!!
LOL! Do you just get your Pro Mix trucked in???

Is there a Dr in da house??? :respect:

Thanks for the tip, Doc!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
that load was delivered yes. It gets hard to hide what you are doin when everything is delivered.

It is handy having that much spare hanging around.

P

Peat

I gotcha. :D
That's gotta be better than getting a funny look from the local nursery every couple of months...:yes:

S

stoned teacher

The website originally mentioned is on backorder until mid to late August....

There are other websites on the net that do have them in stock...usually coming without the two other things but with that extra bag to collect clippings (that may be useful!).

I canceled my original order and am getting one shipped to me a lil quicker :)

HEADS UP THOUGH IF YOU WANNA SAVE $30 AND ARE MORE PATIENT THEN I !!!! If you are cool with waiting, place your order through the original website......once you get a confirmation email, if you go back to the original page, look on the bottom for a customer service link...follow that link, which gives you a link to check your order status. On your order status page, there is a button to cancel your order since it is on backorder..... When you press it to try to cancel your order, they first offer you $30 off if you choose not to cancel!!!!

P

Peat

But WAIT!!! There's MORE!!!

But WAIT!!! There's MORE!!!

If nothing else,
I'll have the most USS Enterprise looking hedge trimmer in the neighborhood! :abduct:

I think this is going to work out just fine. :joint:

...definately, "going where no man has gone before!"

S

squirrelfooker

If it hasn't been mentioned yet for possible screens...
Barbecue grills, oven racks, baking drying racks may work?

P

Peat

HEADS UP THOUGH IF YOU WANNA SAVE $30 !!!!
If you are cool with waiting, place your order through the original website......
once you get a confirmation email, if you go back to the original page, look on the bottom for a customer service link...
follow that link, which gives you a link to check your order status.
On your order status page, there is a button to cancel your order since it is on backorder.....
When you press it to try to cancel your order, they first offer you $30 off if you choose not to cancel!!!!

I had to give this a bump!
icmag insider info! :respect:

M

moses224

Dog in my area BX is all that's available I that's what I use whats the difference between the mix you use and the BX. thanks

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
perlite is the difference Moses

BX is mainly for water retention

HP is for drainage. Not sure what BX stands for, but HP is for high Porosity

S

stoned teacher

Bump for results of "Operation Enterprise" :D

Been shipped....should be able to do it the day I get it. I believe Peat has ordered one too (from a place that has them in stock), so either of us could be ready to rock sometime next week.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Been shipped....should be able to do it the day I get it. I believe Peat has ordered one too (from a place that has them in stock), so either of us could be ready to rock sometime next week.

Have you gamed a Modus Operandi, or just playing it by ear for the moment ?

Be interesting to see how it pans out.....if it works on fresh bud, I'm stoked. :woohoo:

G

Greyskull

if youask me, $99 + shipping is sweet deal for that thing - especially if it works for the desired intention.

if you're DIY capable, all its needs is a grate upgrade/modification, and some way to anchor/stabilize it in a fixed position, and i cannot see why that won't do what you need - which is save you time. i wonder what the diameter of the grate cover is... definately looks at least the size of the trimbox.... which is really about the size of a paint can. i bet bbg grill mesh would be easy to find and work with.

kinda makes me wonder though how a cpu fan would do as a trimmer....

curious to see how everything works out.

Attachments

• user114593 pic302932 1266475730 thumb
    user114593 pic302932 1266475730 thumb
    215 bytes · Views: 39
  • barbecue-grill-netting03.jpg
    barbecue-grill-netting03.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 24

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
as im sure most of the smaller growers on ic are, on the edge of my seat guys. peace smoke respect cant wait to see how it turns out

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow, with stoned teacher's garden groomer actually being shipped, the suspense has been heightened....

this IS going to work... the only problem i foresee as someone else mentioned was this things ability to be run upside down.... i dont know why it wouldnt work- the chances seem slim tho that it wont operate upside down...

GREAT IDEA... LOOKING FORWARD TO PROGRESS

Latest posts

Latest posts