What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

midwest growers unite

LazLo

Suburbanite. 42 N. Grow outdoor in protected preserve of over 350 acres. Full of white tailed deer, coons and possums. Also, bikers, hikers, birders, shroom hunters and beer drinking punks.

Found fresh clearings this year for the first time. :bashhead: AMATEURS! :bashhead: Those fresh cut stumps stand out like beacons in Mar and Apr. (Always use matte black paint on fresh cuts.) Those sites weren't chosen wisely; too shady. Posted my official notice at each location. Haven't a clue where they ended up but they aren't in "my" woods!

Potential grower=potential ripper.

The trade around these parts is controlled by Mexicans and their herb is KRAP. I'll keep my $$$$ and know what I grow they don't sell; no chemicals and seedless!!

If sex doesn't scare the cat, then you're not doing it right!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Apartment dweller here, working out of the closet in the spare bedroom. Would love to grow outdoors if I lived in the boonies, would pull some mad weight and make it all into hash. :rasta:

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
house grower here. used to grow in the apt. but veg only. be extra careful apt growers! scrubbers a must!!!

i'd grow outdoors but the season is too short where i live. first frost is early september...

House, here. I'm down with a midwest Krew. Lets get to know eachother.

I prefer indica/sativa hybrids, but have been looking into landrace or pure indys/sats just to have some in the collection for later down the road. I am about to start growin in coco, to see what all the fuss is about :chin: .
I'm growing in soil, 1000w.

I'm currently flowering mothers to make room in the veg chamber. When they start to put on nugs I'll snap some shots.

enigmatik

Good friend's house..... he babysits them, I do most of the work, planning and learning on this awesome website full of knowledge and experience. Using sun gro soilless mix #4(no guano or castings) and feeding GH Flora Nova nutes and recently started using GH Diamond Nectar and Superthrive.

Down with a MW get down! Lets get organized, start a crew and grow together! (in members and plants)

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
how about the crew be called M.U.R.K. Midwest Underground Reefer Krew?

house - i think you would like vietchunk. alfred hooked me up on the beans... vietnamese sativa x deep chunk. a true 50/50 hybrid...

Last edited:

Dr. G

why do we need a name lol

i think the fuckem name is kinda silly

but what ever you guys want lol

so who here are rocking out more than 3-4k in flowering lights?

and whats everyones favorite pot?

id say mine is sour bubble currentally

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
i run a total of 750w currently, 150w vegg 6 for flowering, but may go to double 6's in the near future. im enrolled in an institution so i got to remain on a minimal budget. my favorites so far have been the LOCxG13 and rez's bottle rocket, LOC for the taste BR for the smash in the forehead effect.

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
that vietchunk sounds divine! i'm currently running 432 watts in flower. it's a 4 ft 8 bulb tek-light t5HO system. i'm considering adding a grow tent to make a second flowering chamber...

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Not murk, sounds like stinky water. I'm running 3+ K depending on the cycles Here are my gals.
H

I'm glad to have found a thread for us Midwesterners. Representing the Northwoods of Wisco :wave: I've got a 400w hps for flower and about 400w cfl for veg all in a 3x7 bedroom closet- I love seeing the bigger setups some of you guys have, someday I'll get out of this tiny apartment and have the space. Nothing flowering right now as my push to get plants outdoors screwed up my perpetual cycle, but theres 40 clones and a few mothers vegging inside, and 15 plants outside. The season here is short but theres lots of great places to grow. hers an indoor pic and an outdoor, both white skunk.

enigmatik

Right on! Love to see we're growin steady!

Runnin 390watts of CFL in less than 3sqft for veg. Gettin a 250w CMH soon, and 3x150w HPS for flower w/6x42w warm CFLs.

I'm feelin the M.U.R.D.A. name, we just gotta back it up with some killa buds! (don't think we'll have a poblem with that;)

Lets continue the Growth and Development!

Koopa, That vietchunk sounds killer! I like the way things are progressing! Good to see the particpation :friends: . I dont really care either way about a name. Its hard for me to narrow down one strain that I like more than another, I like SO many. I am only running 1k for flower and 400mh for veg. However I'll be moving in the fall and will up it to 1800 of 600hps.

I'm flowering out my mothers and the only ones I'm keeping are the C99, KQ. Time to make some room for some new genes.

Latest posts

Latest posts