No announcement yet.

midwest growers unite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

networking party? midwest style? who's with me?
    it's koopa bitches. think [box] think

M.U.R.D.A -> COMMANDRO

Comment

Originally posted by oohcow
      Question, is it hard to find elite clones in the midwest? I have known purp kush, and arcata trainwreck cuts to be out here.. but anyone seen any bud grown in th emidwest thats elite?
      Its like most places, we have access to some of the "elite" cuts as well as many great locals. I know that there is a sick AlohaWW cut going around, Trainwreck (picked some nuggs up from a friend who is running it), bubbaK...ect. Alot of people go to both coasts and send cuts back to friends. Just about who you know and who they know.
      Last edited by QuietStorm; 06-30-2008, 13:37.
      A.K.A. CHESTER COPPERPOT

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. G
        oh and thats my sour bubble

love to see some pics of that KQ
        Right on Dr.G, that sour bubble is sick fo sho! When things get into swing I'll be taking pics....nothin to look at now.

Big ups to all the posters!
        A.K.A. CHESTER COPPERPOT

Comment

Originally posted by lc00p4
          networking party? midwest style? who's with me?
          I'm down, although we're so spread out, it would be hard to manage...
          M.U.R.D.A. : Midwest Underground Reefer Development Alliance

Bababooey's 600+400w grow, Coco, Smartpots, Maxibloom, Calmag.

Midwest Grower's Unite!

Trapped in a Closet! 800watt grow.

Bababooey's Mushroom Grow!

Comment

^ I'm down too.... not that hard.. lol cali folks manage. midwesterns can too!

Comment

we need to start a real midwest crew. name and all!

not sure how this will work, but i'm sure things will fall into place soon enough. pm me if you want to talk and we'll go from there.

M.U.R.D.A -> COMMANDRO

Comment

Great Idea , Michigan is down 4 whatever !!!!!!!
                Its M.U.R.D.A.

Comment

fo sho

Comment

IL here. Good thread to start Dr. G and you got some nice stuff that you're running there. I've got hashberry, mandala #1 and white satin all from mandala seeds and I'm on my 4th grow right now. 400w CMH for veg and 1200w HPS for flower.
                    Last edited by GrassRoots; 07-01-2008, 08:23.
                    GrassRoots

Comment

what kinda enviorment do most midwesterns here use?

apartment growers? house(s)? guerilla outside? Greenhouse?

EDIT: apartment dweller here btw... CFLS rock my world.
                      Last edited by oohcow; 07-01-2008, 08:38.

Comment

Condo owner, I'm working out of my walk in closet. Smells are a serious consideration.
                        GrassRoots

Comment

Suburbanite. 42 N. Grow outdoor in protected preserve of over 350 acres. Full of white tailed deer, coons and possums. Also, bikers, hikers, birders, shroom hunters and beer drinking punks.

Found fresh clearings this year for the first time. AMATEURS! Those fresh cut stumps stand out like beacons in Mar and Apr. (Always use matte black paint on fresh cuts.) Those sites weren't chosen wisely; too shady. Posted my official notice at each location. Haven't a clue where they ended up but they aren't in "my" woods!

Potential grower=potential ripper.

The trade around these parts is controlled by Mexicans and their herb is KRAP. I'll keep my $$$$ and know what I grow they don't sell; no chemicals and seedless!!

If sex doesn't scare the cat, then you're not doing it right!

Comment

Apartment dweller here, working out of the closet in the spare bedroom. Would love to grow outdoors if I lived in the boonies, would pull some mad weight and make it all into hash.
                            M.U.R.D.A. : Midwest Underground Reefer Development Alliance

Bababooey's 600+400w grow, Coco, Smartpots, Maxibloom, Calmag.

Midwest Grower's Unite!

Trapped in a Closet! 800watt grow.

Bababooey's Mushroom Grow!

Comment

apartment op... closet (flower)/wardrobe (veg/mother/clones)
                              bubblehash and cannamilk producer

Comment

house grower here. used to grow in the apt. but veg only. be extra careful apt growers! scrubbers a must!!!

i'd grow outdoors but the season is too short where i live. first frost is early september...

M.U.R.D.A -> COMMANDRO

Comment

Working...
                                X