What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grape Krush Babies!

toofat

These GK's were born 04/28/05.

I soaked them over night in plain water, by morning they had sunk. I placed them between the paper towels and that evening they had cracked. The next evening they were breaking through. I have some newer pics I will post later. :wave: I am one proud Papa. :headbange

I plan on posting pics once a week until harvest.

G

Lookin like little champions mate, look forward ot watching you grow these babies out :joint:

toofat

Here they are at 8 days. Some of the leaves are crinkled, but I think this is a characteristic of this strain. Maybe JLP will stop by, take a look and give me some insight on this strain. He grew some out.

This is the trifoliate:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
toofat - those babies have really grown in 8 days! Leaves are already looking nice and fat! Looking forward to your grow... -MGJ

toofat

The GK's at 13 days

Something's been eating this one. I sprayed it with safers. I have not seen a critter, so I don't know what it is.

G

Cant wait for the "Smoke" test ...is there suppose to be a grape smell as well as taste? Hmm I like grapes Im pulling up a chair and gettin out the popcorn. :chin:

toofat

Yes, it is suppose to be grape smell and grape taste. It also has light purple color. The pic that is being used on Seed Bay shows the color. That pic was supplied by JLP. It looks very delicious. That pic is what made me shell out the $150. usd. Also the fact it is from a legendary breeder D J Short. :canabis:

Red

Saving the Planet, One Seed At A Time
I love the mutants! I will be keeping an eye on this thread. Good luck with your grow!

G

toofat :wave:
nice start.. I will pull up the lazy boy for this.. Cant wait to see these with some frost on them.. hope all goes well. That trifolate plant looks cool.. Will it stay that way? Ill be back soon toofat.. updates are great.. peace..
click here to see my 1st outdoor grow.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11794

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint: