What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Most Influential ICMag Threads... lets see them

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whats up everyone :wave: . I just thought it would be a great idea to create a compilation of all of the greatest/most influential grow threads here on IC forums. I am going to start this list out by throwing out some of my favorites...

Every single day, new threads are created that influence SOMEBODY, SOMEHOW, SOME WAY... if you have been influenced by somebody's thread, then PLEASE, post the link up here... chances are, if it influenced YOU, it can influence someone else!

((((((((p.s. some of these links in this thread are broken (do not work) most of them are the l o u gr ew threads... I have requested a moderator come in here and help me clean it up... if by chance a moderator is reading this, and the thread has not yet been cleaned up, would ya mind helping me and the rest of the community out by cleaning her up?? If I had the ability to modify, I would be ALL OVER cleaning this baby up! )))))))))

Butte- Butte's 2007 Outdoor - "In the trenches..."

Neptune - Neptune's Breakdown

Pico - The Ebb Flow Show

LOVELYJUGS - Whopper grow in the making

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LilWayne...I have to agree with you..the Butte Bros. thread influenced me for life...but Joeshmoe is everywhere! DD.
Sweet Blue Joint

Last edited:
B

Bigtimer7

I'd have to say that blazeoneup was very influential to me and my grows...

G

The OFC. Hell it gets mentioned on other sites. Mynamestitch infirmary thread. I bet just about everyone has been there.