What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Most Influential ICMag Threads... lets see them

Green Phoenix

Anti's Microcab - great research and design... meticulous attention to detail (based on DrBud SOG method)... if you are building or planning to build a new cab, you have to check this one out!

offthehook

Veteran
Since no one cannot know what will stay in everyones individual subconscience and possibly passes this on to our collective conscience... All, and even insignificant sounding input that has come straight from ones heart can be as equally importend to our collective heritage as the one thread where we all could agree upon by conscience as the most valuable one.

Not saying this would make this tread obsolete or faulty, It's all good.

Inspite of the "for every action there will be an opposite reaction" assumption, I reckon it's the "Heart" thingy that has the most influence and makes our universe tend to bend towards love, wisdom and justice mostly.

Love is all about trying to do the right thing, But it is everyones challenge in life to figure out what exactly defines the meaning of "doing the right thing".

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Since no one cannot know what will stay in everyones individual subconscience and possibly passes this on to our collective conscience... All, and even insignificant sounding input that has come straight from ones heart can be as equally importend to our collective heritage as the one thread where we all could agree upon by conscience as the most valuable one.

Not saying this would make this tread obsolete or faulty, It's all good.

Inspite of the "for every action there will be an opposite reaction" assumption, I reckon it's the "Heart" thingy that has the most influence and makes our universe tend to bend towards love, wisdom and justice mostly.

Love is all about trying to do the right thing, But it is everyones challenge in life to figure out what exactly defines the meaning of "doing the right thing".
:laughing: :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
I've made posts when I was "real high" too.

offthehook

Veteran
You can bet yur ass on it I was :D

Or would you like to have some of what I am smoking too ? ;)

Reminds me tho, Makes me wanna toke up a lill again :)

TY, FLMAO

offthehook

Veteran
Am still wondering what I could call my most influencial thread but then I realised there was no any one in peticular that sent me on my way or indefinatly brightened me up.

It all began with the understanding as a teen that out of a little seed I was able to create some great dope.
My mom as a matter of fact teached me how to raise it and my now mature son earned his pocket money back then as an 8 year old for watering our plants. :D, That's how he got the hang of it. LOL.
In those days In the early eighties It were merely books like the ones written by Ed Rosenthal and Mel Franks that have been most influential to me and that somehow never realy have lost their value.

I guess the internet has changed all of this meanwhile, but I 'm still am not able to pinpoint any thread in peticular.
Maybe complete sites like Opengrow (now gone), Hennep Desk (gone), Growkind, Wietforum, and Nomercy were the ones that have given me a better understanding of it all.

In peticular "Atmosphere" and "Space Cees" from Nomercy I own gratitude for beeing my almost personal mentors untill I realised there is knowledge to gain from so many ppl including my own dedication and experience.
Sorry for hanging out in the wrong thread guys, but it made me sit and ponder out loud for a while.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Damn OP!
I wish I hadn't seen this thread:)
Now I've got a couple dozen more to go through.
It's going to take up all my time!

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BUMP!

BUMP!

Anyone have any new influential threads they would like to add to this thread for others to take a gander at and possibly be influenced just as much as you?!?!

This thread could ultimately become THE most influential thread if everyone took the time to link their favorite or most influential thread within this thread....

...wow i just typed the word 'thread' out a lot :biglaugh:

p.s. Thanks for the +rep PAYASO!

Latest posts

Latest posts