What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Most Influential ICMag Threads... lets see them

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Great idea fera thread Lil Wayne !

Great idea fera thread Lil Wayne !

So many great threads... I'll be stuck here reading ferever now! lol Thanks yall ! Take care... BC

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there has to be more stuff that has come around here recently that we can add to this thread...

lets see some more links..

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
cocktail frank said:
2 words,
anything yummybud
FUCK YOU FRANK!!! ROFLMAO :muahaha:
(i seriously think that he would be the only member that i would meet in person and want to break his fuckin hands so he couldnt start thost friggin threads anymore, i swear)

anyway, for me BLAZEONEUP'shits the dirt thread is what lead me to this. . .

wouldnt have seen the light if i didnt follow along, even asked him directly if i could tug at his coat with questions cause i had some real ones

Really there are to many good ones to pick three. But currently and I'm an FNG (fucking new guy), my three:

Julian and the massive outdoor thread
Lifeless and the rubbermaids
the Doc with the micro cab/cfl grow
honorable mention for Bigtoke and bio buckets

But really at this point I get something from everything I read.

one Q

Quality
Veteran
freezerboy!
the wonderbox, from the soil forum!!!
SuperSimple E&F by Bonzo simplified by ANIMA!

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
B U M P

Well its been a good 4 and a half months since the last post... has anything influential to any of you all popped up within those 4 months?

LETS SEE SOME LINKS!

jm420

Veteran
pirates do it yoursrlf aeroponics
lucas formula by Lucas
freezerboys thunk diarys

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any of Grannys lists, I cant seem to find the link, but Storm Crow has a VAST wealth of information! She along with Stinkyattic and Image Reaper have influenced me tremendously!
good vibes

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Gimmie a chance to get my grow diary up haha, pity we don't have access to some of the old OG threads, anyone remember that crazy Russian that had a shit load of lights and gorgeous women around him constantly????