What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Most Influential ICMag Threads... lets see them

C

Cozy Amnesia

All his images are:

2007.10.16.jpg

:mad:

V

vonforne

The 3LB-from OG. All that they wrote.....Hats off to you guys where ever you are.
Mr Wags......wheres Bob?
The 3LB LUI thread at OG.

V

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah thats the problem with having a tribute thread honoring other threads - the other threads seem to expire and ruin everything

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
When it comes to Micro Growing, a lot of us chose to do it because of safety. Without the knowledge here at ICMag I would have given up growing like many others and I would be without my medicine. The 150w Club is full of inspiration and people helping each other out.

150w HPS Club and Resource Guide

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Tagged, I think I've read just about every one of these threads, nice to have them all in one for easy reference. :respect:

Justa6655321

Veteran
that was a joke of course....not the increasing growth the importance of the thread...not to confuse anyone....of course....

That thread about how Bruce Lee might fare in the MMA changed my life. I'd like to nominate it, but Chuck Norris will beat me to death with his cane.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this has turned out to be QUITE AN INFLUENTIAL THREAD....

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=82356

I like to think that some of the things I said in this thread have made this forum SUCCEED!

you know that "ICMAG DONOR" tag you see next to your name? well... I'm proud to say that it was MY idea...

u r welcome GYPSY... don't worry, you dont have to thank me...