What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Most Influential ICMag Threads... lets see them

green_grow

Veteran
i'm afraid that i don't know how to put up a link, as most of you seem able to do ... nonetheless, my favorite thread is the "150hps club".

G

I will have to go with Northern Farmers stadium, wish he was still a member.

Serenity

Yeah - mynamestich's plant health thread is amazingly comprehensive, a second shout for red_greenery's rubbermaid tub thread which opened my eyes to the possibility I could grow my own.

I'd like to mention HempKat's ongoing helpful crusade in his 'Wanna ask the old farts a question" thread http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=25851. A year and three quarters of answering each and every question posed with good advice and really helpful detailed explanations.

3BM

Bigtokes bio buckets anyone?

How about Theresa and her mighty trees,

Or the Babbas outdoor 07

I personally have a soft for GMT and his Lazy grower threads

This thread is great, Ive already read through tons of new info just linking off it! :jump:

J

jipedestran

No Links, just opinion.

Big Hitters:
So Quick
Northern Farmer
LOU GREW (fuckthecops thread best of all time imho)
Krusty
Cocktail F deserves a mention as East Coast Jacko (or Honcho) :wink:

Old Overgrow and Inspiration

TICK
IandI
BOG
Gaiusmarius

peace
jip