What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your freaks and mutants

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Trsc malawi gold.

Got 2 tops and 4 cotyledon

20211018_114412~2.jpg

20211018_114507.jpg

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
IncenseHaze x Jack 06.jpg

This girl really wants to flower bad...Throwing flower clusters on all higher fan leaves..Incense haze x jack from Chimera at 3.5 weeks..

FranksDank

Malawi Landrace from ACE Seeds: This is one I got from my Malawi fem pack! The first pictures are recently taken, keep in mind the rest of my Malawi have buds at this point & are about a month from harvest... This mutant is so late into flower that it just started showing calyxes!
MKfv21J.jpg
HBsRW3T.jpg
nMmTY7N.jpg

Attachments

• MKfv21J.jpg
    MKfv21J.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 84
  • wvtYIAi.jpg
    wvtYIAi.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 78

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Looks like that malawi has had a little to much nitrogen, which could be the reason it hasn't flowered, or it's growing like a tropical sativa as some will not pre-flower until they are a certain age.My original haze does this, takes 4-6 month to preflower then 24-28 weeks to flower.I'd take cuttings of her and flower those to keep it manageable. I've had crinkle cut plants in the past as well and i've not got a clue what or why they sometimes do this.

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Tyvm mat, that one is my 4th whorled phillotaxy plant but this Red Snake is the weirdest of all. They are all much slower than the normal brothers in veg

Today germinating I discovered this one I never seen before
Is this going to be twins if it makes it? What should I expect of this?
I hope picture can be seen clearly, very hard for me to focus properly

I bet they were twins, bit late on the reply tho..lol

funkyhorse

Tyvm mat, that one is my 4th whorled phillotaxy plant but this Red Snake is the weirdest of all. They are all much slower than the normal brothers in veg

Today germinating I discovered this one I never seen before
Is this going to be twins if it makes it? What should I expect of this?
I hope picture can be seen clearly, very hard for me to focus properly

I bet they were twins, bit late on the reply tho..lol

Yeah, they were cojoined twins. They were joined at the roots
The bigger one was a girl and the smaller was a boy and got culled
This is the girl
Click image for larger version  Name:	WW siameses.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	36.9 KB ID:	18005840

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Looks like she had some nice coloring with those purples coming through on the leafs, i guess that's where the name came from, "red snake"

funkyhorse

The weird whorled phillotaxy one was a Red Snake boy and I pollinized all Red Snake girls with it
The boy came out of it and grew normal

The twins are sons of Wonder Woman Seedsman Skunkman Range x (Seedsman Haze x Golli Hz)
The purple comes from the G8 led growlights I use

Tulku

Some Melon Fizz out of Archive, flat stem fasciation 🤩 gotta love the plant 🌱

Attachments

• AD95EAED-D79A-406C-BAC3-89D6881FE834.jpeg
    AD95EAED-D79A-406C-BAC3-89D6881FE834.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 84
  • B9A1DE4B-BD13-4A29-964A-1B694C07A1E5.jpeg
    B9A1DE4B-BD13-4A29-964A-1B694C07A1E5.jpeg
    846 KB · Views: 85

CreeperStipule

The tri thing was traced back to the Oregon purple Thai. Mine came via the blueberry. The whole recipe is ((blueberry x orange bud), x black domina), x (A.B.G13 x Afghani f13) inbred till now.

Who traced it? I've grown lot's of OPT stuff and never had a tri?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
We did, over several threads, countless discussions, between everyone online with Tri plants. The vast majority have OPT in their history. I'm not saying it's common in OPT, just that where it is common, OPT is in the lineage.

funkyhorse

Mango Zamal from Mandala Seeds trifoliate born 2 months ago
Mango zamal tri.jpeg
Mango zamal tri (1).jpeg
Mango zamal tri (3).jpeg

He is the only firm boy from the pack so far, he sexed 10 days ago. Symmetrical all the way and outdoors I am having much better results than keeping them indoors
Mango zamal tri (5).jpeg
Mango zamal tri (6).jpeg

Dime

Well, at the start of my current grow I had a little suprise when the seeds popped out of the soil. On one of the seeds had an albino cotyledon :yoinks: and so were the first tiny leaves sticking out:

99311dayveg1.jpg

99311dayveg.jpg

But it turned out it didnt affect the plant that much, apart from slowing it down a couple of days, maybe... Here she is 23 days later:

993124daysveg5.jpg

Peace
:joint:
Flat stem ak47... seeds purchased around 2000

Attachments

• 20221006_195259.jpg
    20221006_195259.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 59

Latest posts

Latest posts