What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your freaks and mutants

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Aither mutant, same line, different style...

picture.php

PDX Dopesmoker

This is the one I posted on Sept 27. That one four-bladed leaf at center is the main stem, it grew out that leaf instead of a 2nd node and stopped going up from there, then the two branches at the first node grew out some.
SRTD5Np.jpg

scCs1lW.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
My freaky looking PurpAl x Purple Satellite topped itself and has even numbered leaflets. She took her mom's wide leaflets.
I only had two of these one didn't pop.

picture.php
picture.php

funkyhorse

Went out to check the Iranian female I have (from RSC) and spotted this weird extra 'finger' on one of my fan leaves. Not sure what you'd call it and I've never seen it before, pretty cool though.

View Image

View Image

I am also curious to know if this extra leaflet feature has a name and the science behind it
Chocolate Thai F5 male
picture.php
The male CTF5 male pollinated this NL5xH 91 F3 girl
picture.php

And this is the above plants progeny currently after 9 weeks flowering
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
I had a Northern Lights Auto from Boreal Seeds (Tychomonolyth) that grew an extra leaf finger ontop like pictured above.

When I was working at Momma Chan Farms (Coookies Co Wa) there was a strain named Mutant Mac because when it sprouted from seed it had no leaves but grew normal later.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
1368DB5D-556C-4EB4-A71C-B3CBDBD35CF2.jpeg
Couldnt find a thread on mutant seeds… anyone know what might cause this? Only one plant doin it so i take it its from the mothers side…

Breadwizard

I had a "headless" seedling a bit ago, bit it didn't grow a single top like that one posted earlier, it just sat there with the first set of leaves, no growth head for months. Finally got leads from under the cotyledons after a long time.

Attachments

• photo2052108.jpg
    photo2052108.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 52

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I had a "headless" seedling a bit ago, bit it didn't grow a single top like that one posted earlier, it just sat there with the first set of leaves, no growth head for months. Finally got leads from under the cotyledons after a long time.

Wow that's cool! UNDER the cotyledons!! Very interesting, I didn't know it could do that! These plants amaze me more and more.

funkyhorse

Red Snake Cannabiogen
Anybody know by chance if this mutation has a name or what it is?
Red snake (2).jpeg
Red snake (3).jpeg

Attachments

• Red snake (3).jpeg
    Red snake (3).jpeg
    19.1 KB · Views: 70

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Whorled phyllotaxy, as you can see it has 3 seedling leaves/cotyledons even though the small leaf looks like it's trying to get a stiffy...lol

funkyhorse

Tyvm mat, that one is my 4th whorled phillotaxy plant but this Red Snake is the weirdest of all. They are all much slower than the normal brothers in veg

Today germinating I discovered this one I never seen before
Is this going to be twins if it makes it? What should I expect of this?
I hope picture can be seen clearly, very hard for me to focus properly

Wonder Woman Seedman Skunkman Range(White Widow x Thai-Haze/Skunk #1 x Skunk #1) x Mad Mac Ohaze#1(Seedsman Hz x Ohz 90)
twins.jpeg
02 donkey stuck in well 300x199
twins (4).jpeg
twins (5).jpeg

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
I've had twins appear out one seed a few times before, some lines it is relatively common. Those choc thai plants and progeny look special, nice saw tooth leaves on them too, but for 9 weeks flower...my gosh, thats why people bred them indicas in back in the day LOL!

Those extra leaves on the iranian and the choc thais are very cool..

funkyhorse

When I made a transplant to a bigger pot, I checked and saw the wonder woman x Ohz seed are conjoined twins. They are joined at the root

Anybody know what this is? I never saw this before, any help is very appreciated
Sorry for pictures quality, I am far from being a photographer, I hope they are clear enough
Afropips Senegal Haze x (Seedman Hz x Golli Hz)
Click image for larger version  Name:	Senegal haze x seedsman hz.jpeg Views:	12 Size:	17.6 KB ID:	17958133
Click image for larger version  Name:	Senegal haze x seedsman hz (2).jpeg Views:	10 Size:	24.1 KB ID:	17958134
Click image for larger version  Name:	Senegal haze x seedsman hz (3).jpeg Views:	10 Size:	32.4 KB ID:	17958135

Have a nice week everybody

Edit: An old grower/gardener friend helped me with this one.
These are fasciated leaves.
I hope this will bring fasciated flowers. It is certainly slower in growth than the rest of the batch

Last edited: