What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your freaks and mutants

Earlmarne

Got the girls a little healthier for pics.heres pheno 3
picture.php

picture.php

Such an interesting plant. Really short. The mains on both 9 and 3 are real slow, very rich smell. Trips me out when i cut or bend a top the nee dominant branch puts on an abnormal amount of girth. 3 stacks nodes tighter than anything Ive encountered.

Earlmarne

picture.php

picture.php

I really love these plants.
I have assumed them to be leaning to their ogkb roots and also assumed them to be frmale due to their slower growth. They are very dark in color while all else seems to be on the verge of needing a higher ec.
Out of the pack there is 3 real stretchy normal structure that ive assumed to be male, a slower normal structure maybe fem? And these 2 that I assumed to be fems.
I would be jacked if one was male.
Really more excited about these two plants than my 5 by 11 net full of headbangers ready to flower.
Never had any cookies or crosses. Hoping for some great effects , and crossing my fingers for that gmo to kick out some nasty terps.

Heres a freak but a dam good one

Heres a freak but a dam good one

Double serated edges on leaves,trichs on leaves in veg, 2 sets of fingers growing on 1 leaf making leaves that have had 17 fingers is highest amount ive found, and now in flower sum of the fan leaves are trying to grow a bud in center of leaves. Not all leaves just bigger ones... Very rare, ive never seen another plant like this one in my 20 yrs of growing.. U can bet ur ass i kept clones of her. The strain is tga/ jinxproof. 9pound 🔨 x Chernobyl=🔥

Attachments

• 0526190421.jpg
    0526190421.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 0519190830_HDR.jpg
    0519190830_HDR.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 0519190837a.jpg
    0519190837a.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 0508190140a.jpg
    0508190140a.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 0516190206a.jpg
    0516190206a.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 14

Earlmarne

Double serated edges on leaves,trichs on leaves in veg, 2 sets of fingers growing on 1 leaf making leaves that have had 17 fingers is highest amount ive found, and now in flower sum of the fan leaves are trying to grow a bud in center of leaves. Not all leaves just bigger ones... Very rare, ive never seen another plant like this one in my 20 yrs of growing.. U can bet ur ass i kept clones of her. The strain is tga/ jinxproof. 9pound 🔨 x Chernobyl=🔥
Oo thats cool. I had something similar on some gorrila bubble.

Oo thats cool. I had something similar on some gorrila bubble.

Sweet! What u think its from? I no it hasta b a good thing cause hell im only 3-4 weeks in flower and the stems supportn the tops are coated white with that glitter . next round il b trying my first gg4 cross. GG4xStardawg. But was your final product from that gorilla bubble really good. Compared to the normal dom pheno? Ive never had any plants like these b4 in my many yrs 9f growing. Hoping its sum 🔥🔥 at end.. Thx dude✌

Earlmarne

Sweet! What u think its from? I no it hasta b a good thing cause hell im only 3-4 weeks in flower and the stems supportn the tops are coated white with that glitter . next round il b trying my first gg4 cross. GG4xStardawg. But was your final product from that gorilla bubble really good. Compared to the normal dom pheno? Ive never had any plants like these b4 in my many yrs 9f growing. Hoping its sum 🔥🔥 at end.. Thx dude✌
Im not real sure where it comes from. I feel like the odd ones are where the fire is at. Im very limited on experience though.

Brother Nature

Just sprouted a few from my vault (a medicine bottle full of random seeds kept in the fridge) and had a couple funky looking ones pop up. I'm a big fan of growing everything that sprouts so it'll be interesting to see how these end up. I've had a lot of seeds in there including an OTM that was prone to weird mutations like this, I'm really hoping it's one of those seeds cause that plant was one of my favorite to grow and smoke ever.

This ones got 3 heads, gonna call it King Ghidorah for now:
picture.php

(side view)

picture.php

picture.php

This one's just got two asymmetrical heads:
picture.php

Cool stuff, love this thread.

Lrus007

Veteran
while trimming sunday seen something i never seen before.
there is like a burl knot on the plant. a small stem off bottom
of plant. is a dead leaf and a knot. is on a small stem not on
the stock of the plant. just a little stem with a knot and dead leaf
poking out of it.
Lrus007

Attachments

• DSCN0116.jpg
    DSCN0116.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCN0113.jpg
    DSCN0113.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 28

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Never seen anything in Cannabis like this, can you slice it and see what is inside? Do you have the clone living? Are you in a legal state where you can take it to an Agricultural lab? It does not look like Cannabis callus, what I do not know.

-SamS

poking out of it.
Lrus007

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
poking out of it.
Lrus007

Caused by a gall wasp? I'm not sure if they mess with cannabis. Looks similar

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I have never seen galls on Cannabis they can be caused by various parasites, from viruses, fungi and bacteria, to other plants, insects and mites. I see them in trees a lot.

Get it or at least a sample of it to a local Agricultual Lab so they can identify exactly what it is and what made it.

-SamS

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I have never seen galls on Cannabis they can be caused by various parasites, from viruses, fungi and bacteria, to other plants, insects and mites. I see them in trees a lot.

Get it or at least a sample of it to a local Agricultual Lab so they can identify exactly what it is and what made it.

-SamS

Sam, damn, you've never seen a gall on cannabis? They must be really rare.
There was a field of flowers at a nursery I worked at that 80% of stalks had galls. Boss cut one open and it had a maggot looking larvae. He said he thought it was from gall wasps.
I took three showers. Scared I would infect plants at home. Didn't realize it was rare in cannabis

Lrus007

Veteran
Never seen anything in Cannabis like this, can you slice it and see what is inside? Do you have the clone living? Are you in a legal state where you can take it to an Agricultural lab? It does not look like Cannabis callus, what I do not know.

-SamS

i could slice it open i guess to see.
yes i have the clone living is shrom. had it a long time.
in washington but not legal to grow here.
i never seen anything like it before on a pot plant.
is indoors so not a wasp that i know of.
Lrus007

Cannavore

Veteran
View Image
View Image
I really love these plants.
I have assumed them to be leaning to their ogkb roots and also assumed them to be frmale due to their slower growth. They are very dark in color while all else seems to be on the verge of needing a higher ec.
Out of the pack there is 3 real stretchy normal structure that ive assumed to be male, a slower normal structure maybe fem? And these 2 that I assumed to be fems.
I would be jacked if one was male.
Really more excited about these two plants than my 5 by 11 net full of headbangers ready to flower.
Never had any cookies or crosses. Hoping for some great effects , and crossing my fingers for that gmo to kick out some nasty terps.

almost every plant ive flowered that looks like this drops balls. or is completely sterile come time to harvest seed.