No announcement yet.

Post your freaks and mutants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Lady krinkle leaf phenotype, mutation in this plant also seems to be very close innernode spacing. Plant has been topped once, and trimmed a few times to clone. Plant has a very peppery smell in veg.

Comment

This is a seed on a male hermaphrodite autoflower.

I gave it a kinda rough transplant just as it was starting to flower and it freaked out and started growing a few calyxes for about a week and a half or so before going back to normal. Does this mean the seeds are going to produce all male plants?

Comment

She refused to finish lmaop

Attached Files
        I eat legos

Comment

Originally posted by PDX Dopesmoker View Post
          This is a seed on a male hermaphrodite autoflower.
          View Image
          I gave it a kinda rough transplant just as it was starting to flower and it freaked out and started growing a few calyxes for about a week and a half or so before going back to normal. Does this mean the seeds are going to produce all male plants?
          I think that seed deserves it’s own thread.

Comment

This one tried to grow a 2nd node, messed up and then decided to dedicate the rest of it's efforts on growing out the branches from the 1st node.

Comment

trifoliated seedling from kali china x kerala chellakutti. spotted also a second one.

Comment

Trifoliars are cool,

Quads are cooler

Comment

Originally posted by GMT View Post
                  Trifoliars are cool,
                  View Image

Quads are cooler
                  View Image
                  Did you breed an all trifoliate strain?

Comment

Not quite all, some are quads too
                    Lol only 1 in 3 are trifoliar, of the rest, some are quads, some don't pop at all and the rest are normal bifoliar

Comment

That's interesting GMT! 1/3 is very high, have you selected for multiple generations?

Always wondered if it could be made stable

Comment

Yes, so many I've lost count, more than a dozen is all I can say for sure. I wondered the same thing. Which is why I started. I have limited space, so my numbers are limited. I needed a trait that could be identified quickly in order to speed up the selection process. Which is why I chose one that could be identified at birth rather than at harvest.
                        People claim to be able to lock in new traits within a few generations. Others talk about evolution being bullshit. I say bullshit to both, and this is my proof.

Comment

Cannabiogen destroyer seedlings, two have separated leaflets on the first set of leaves, haven't seen this before but another member on the Spanish forum remembers similar growth pattern in destroyer seeds he did, thought it was kinda interesting.
                          Attached Files
                          Like a monkey I learn quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by GMT View Post
                            Trifoliars are cool,
                            View Image

Quads are cooler
                            View Image
                            that's frekn awesome GMT, what was the original lineage you used?
                            Like a monkey I learn quickly.

Comment

The tri thing was traced back to the Oregon purple Thai. Mine came via the blueberry. The whole recipe is ((blueberry x orange bud), x black domina), x (A.B.G13 x Afghani f13) inbred till now.

Comment

Originally posted by Red October View Post
                                Cannabiogen destroyer seedlings, two have separated leaflets on the first set of leaves, haven't seen this before but another member on the Spanish forum remembers similar growth pattern in destroyer seeds he did, thought it was kinda interesting.

I just saw that for the first time on two seedlings from a cross I made. A couple other seedlings from that cross had a single separated side leaf on that first set of leaves. They grew normal 3 bladed leaflets on the next set.
                                Off the shelf retail store screw-in LED and CFL bulb comparisons

1 sqft CFL Cab & other CFL micro cabs

Comment

Working...
                                X