What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your freaks and mutants

G

Crazy ABC individual

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200428-204411~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20200428-204411~2.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 45

PDX Dopesmoker

I have this one plant that must've done a loop under the dirt before it sprouted. It looked like a normal sprout for a long time and then this weirdness started to push up above the dirt a month or so ago. That heavier branch that exits the frame just right of top center is the main stalk and the tap root is at lower left.
XBOnTTN.png

Heres that messed up looking triple again, dwarfed by it's more conventional siblings
NpjYQLZ.jpg

Closeup of the mutant
CqXpGTG.jpg

PDX Dopesmoker

View Image
Crimpled leaf phenotype of First Lady. Not sure if she'll grow out of it

I had one like that a few summers ago, it was bagseed from some really tasty weed that the guy who sold it said was African. I grew it outdoor all summer and it was always slow growing and never got very big compared to the size of the container it was in, but it grew out to be a massively loud male plant that seems to have been a great choice for a parent, I have some of his progeny autoflowering currently - all with normal foliage.

H

HarbingerOfHarv

Purple Gelato Mutant

Purple Gelato Mutant

Really weird coloured leaves.. Showing Gender by third week.. she's been a weirdo.

Attachments

• 20200504_204725.jpg
    20200504_204725.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 20200514_225603.jpg
    20200514_225603.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 50

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Heres my freak show. It started out life as 2 stems coming out of the main stem with out topping it ever. Now its big and female. 1st picture is before 2nd picture is it flowering.
picture.php

picture.php

G.O. Joe

Veteran
Her name is NL5xHaze and she was dusted hard every day for a week. If there were better pictures, the casual viewer may guess that was last week and there is nothing freaky here. But she is carrying a secret load of hundreds if not thousands of almost fully darkened seeds.

Viable seeds covered in fresh virgin flower:

She had zero hazyness and trichomes for quite a long while. All the fan leaves yellowed and died when the seeds were half mature. It looked like half the seeds wouldn't be viable, except she was as thirsty as ever.

Turned out she was just preparing to start over again, with trichomes this time.

HGCC

My attempt at pollen chucking towards a nl x haze put out a weird looking plant recently. It seems to have stalled out so will probably cull unfortunately. The weird main stem with two leaves kept growing upwards until I cut it, but the side branches have not really budged.

picture.php

Breadwizard

picture.php
First Lady krinkle leaf phenotype, mutation in this plant also seems to be very close innernode spacing. Plant has been topped once, and trimmed a few times to clone. Plant has a very peppery smell in veg.

PDX Dopesmoker

This is a seed on a male hermaphrodite autoflower.
9OjopCA.jpg

I gave it a kinda rough transplant just as it was starting to flower and it freaked out and started growing a few calyxes for about a week and a half or so before going back to normal. Does this mean the seeds are going to produce all male plants?

Sunshineinabag

She refused to finish lmaop

:smoke out:

Attachments

• IMG_20200811_102913.jpg
    IMG_20200811_102913.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20200811_102924.jpg
    IMG_20200811_102924.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20200811_102844.jpg
    IMG_20200811_102844.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20200811_102858.jpg
    IMG_20200811_102858.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 45

Amynamous

This is a seed on a male hermaphrodite autoflower.
View Image
I gave it a kinda rough transplant just as it was starting to flower and it freaked out and started growing a few calyxes for about a week and a half or so before going back to normal. Does this mean the seeds are going to produce all male plants?

I think that seed deserves it’s own thread.:bigeye:

PDX Dopesmoker

This one tried to grow a 2nd node, messed up and then decided to dedicate the rest of it's efforts on growing out the branches from the 1st node.
LuWaS7J.png

Latest posts

Latest posts