No announcement yet.

Post your freaks and mutants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never seen galls on Cannabis they can be caused by various parasites, from viruses, fungi and bacteria, to other plants, insects and mites. I see them in trees a lot.

Get it or at least a sample of it to a local Agricultual Lab so they can identify exactly what it is and what made it.

-SamS

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Skunkman View Post
      I have never seen galls on Cannabis they can be caused by various parasites, from viruses, fungi and bacteria, to other plants, insects and mites. I see them in trees a lot.

Get it or at least a sample of it to a local Agricultual Lab so they can identify exactly what it is and what made it.

-SamS
      Sam, damn, you've never seen a gall on cannabis? They must be really rare.
      There was a field of flowers at a nursery I worked at that 80% of stalks had galls. Boss cut one open and it had a maggot looking larvae. He said he thought it was from gall wasps.
      I took three showers. Scared I would infect plants at home. Didn't realize it was rare in cannabis
      "I have only read fragments of your posts. But I have read enough to know that you can grow some mean herb."
      --- CVH

My current thread

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Skunkman View Post
        Never seen anything in Cannabis like this, can you slice it and see what is inside? Do you have the clone living? Are you in a legal state where you can take it to an Agricultural lab? It does not look like Cannabis callus, what I do not know.

-SamS
        i could slice it open i guess to see.
        yes i have the clone living is shrom. had it a long time.
        in washington but not legal to grow here.
        i never seen anything like it before on a pot plant.
        is indoors so not a wasp that i know of.
        Lrus007
        My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof

Comment

Originally posted by Earlmarne View Post
          View Image
          View Image
          I really love these plants.
          I have assumed them to be leaning to their ogkb roots and also assumed them to be frmale due to their slower growth. They are very dark in color while all else seems to be on the verge of needing a higher ec.
          Out of the pack there is 3 real stretchy normal structure that ive assumed to be male, a slower normal structure maybe fem? And these 2 that I assumed to be fems.
          I would be jacked if one was male.
          Really more excited about these two plants than my 5 by 11 net full of headbangers ready to flower.
          Never had any cookies or crosses. Hoping for some great effects , and crossing my fingers for that gmo to kick out some nasty terps.
          almost every plant ive flowered that looks like this drops balls. or is completely sterile come time to harvest seed.

Comment

ok i cut it open. looked with a loop do not
            see any bug of any sort in it.
            here are some photo's
            Lrus007
            Attached Files
            My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Comment

Thanks for sharing Lrus

Comment

Originally posted by Lrus007 View Post
                here are some photo's
                Lrus007
                That's crazy. It looks kind of like an old banana would compared to a modern one. Cannabis fruit
                3 out of 3 germinated!!! Fantastic strain! 5 Stars.

Comment

I've seen them on oak leaves. Hope never cannabis!
                  ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                  "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                  We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cannavore View Post
                    almost every plant ive flowered that looks like this drops balls. or is completely sterile come time to harvest seed.
                    Keeping an eye on them real close. I got 4 or 5 from the pack with more regular traits

Comment

I sent the photos to Dr John McPartland, my colleague that co-wrote "Hemp Diseases and Pests: Management and Biological Control".
                      I will inform you of what he says.
                      I say it does not look like insect problems maybe a virus?
                      -SamS

here are some photo's
                      Lrus007

Comment

thank you sam
                        Lrus007

Comment

Be sure and save the gall so we can get it looked at by an agricutural lab or even test the DNA to try and find what caused this, incase Dr John can not help. We will get to the bottom of this, I for one will find a way to determine exactly what caused this gall, I suspect a virus.
                          -SamS

thank you sam
                          Lrus007

Comment

Smoke it

Comment

i joked with myself to plant it lol
                              Lrus007

Comment

a few things before i forget lol
                                used sharp ceramic kitchen knife to cut it
                                in 1/2. was very hard to cut. like cutting thru
                                solid stem. with loop looked like stem no voids.
                                size was about size of a grape. is getting smaller
                                now that is cut in 1/2 and drying. as drying might
                                make some voids looking at it just now. shrom is
                                the strain. had it since like 2004 or so. this is the
                                1st time i have seen something like this. hope this helps
                                in some way. is def getting smaller. no changes in grow
                                room ect. is indoor not outdoor.
                                Lrus007

Comment

Working...
                                X