What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OFFICIAL: 1oz CONTAIN/SHOTGLASS GROW

b10narybud

Yeah, maybe so, It's just for fun though. Maybe karma and trying to get ahead, will set em behing later.

on a better not...

4 of my 5 seeds have germinated...but are grwoing slowly...2 others crack this morning, the other 2 i put in soil yesterday, and still have yet to break surface. I'm gettin gpretty irritated. Not sure which one is going to be my shotglass grow plant yet though however.

GGRRRR

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
if you want drainage so bad get the plastic lids off of robitussin bottle for measuring dosages, i just put a seed in one

NOKUY

Veteran
drainage for a 1oz container grow...LOL

your gonna have to water enough as it is

I just put 2 clones in the jager shooters (they look too ruff for photos right now, but rooted well in the cloner)

(1) cherry chunk
(1) Kalimist/x13/Thai X Deep Chunk IBL

Breezy420

It should be interesting to see if they will actually flower in a container this small. I would think going with a clone and flowering right away would be your best bet.

NOKUY

Veteran
Breezy420 said:
It should be interesting to see if they will actually flower in a container this small. I would think going with a clone and flowering right away would be your best bet.

I think they'll flower especially from clones. itll be a chore to keep them healthy/happy tho.

Also my shotglasses won't be near my main grow after the first cpl weeks...we might be inviting hermies w/ the stress.:confused:

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
i'll personally be surprised to see a seedling flower. i know vlone will do it no problem though. we might have to up to a 4 ounce container :chin:

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
my pepto cap clone entry :pointlaug

100% botanicare cocogro coir and gh lucas formula for nutes with a lil liquid karma and possibly some molasses :chin:

Last edited:

BonsaiGrower

Occasional User
count me in. (not sure for how long though...lol) can I cover the glass? ... I would think so eh? from the rules.

This is Super Skunk x Kush. in a 150w HPS tent with 2, 40w cfls suplemental lighting.

The one labeled Pete's Bar is on behalf of user HeadyPete who at the moment has his grow in suspension.

Good luck everyone.

BG

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin good guys! I literally dug some of these midgrade shwag beans out of the trash, and a couple came from the ash tray. We'll see who pops..... Its on! :canabis:

Last edited:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Ok it took me a while due to me fucking up.

So I soaked 2 hindu kush beans and 1 MK ultra clone,
so far 1 HK broke the soil and I don't know about the clone, it's only been 3 days, but is still heathy looking.
and I did not take a picture of the clone yet.

And to my W&B buds hey there, high there, ho there.

Every one stay safe and high.

hydroclops

Veteran
I am trying to do like I do when I grow regular.

I start with small pots and work my way up, and repot,
who knows what will happen, this is a first for me.

I'll try anything, also any idea of going strait to 12/12
or wait a week???

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
So when you flower them they'll have a bit of room to spread their legs. Seems clever to me, gonna be interesting to see how the others compare :yes:

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
seed or clone Deft, i dont think there is a limit on veg other than root room. 1oz container to make the biggest best bud!!!

hydroclops

Veteran
Ok the second one popped,
I am thinking of going to 12/12 when one of them get it's first set of true leaves.

The other one I will let go for about a week or 2, and the clone I will go to 12/12/ as soon as I see the roots on the bottom of the shot glass.

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
hehehe....this looks entertaining. I might have to jump in on this one. (cook eyeballs shotglass rack on wall....thinks of Lowryder hybrids in bean bag)
I'll at very least be keeping an eye on this.
Good luck growing bud on a stick!
cc

BonsaiGrower

Occasional User
I started a clone in peet and when it rooted I broke the peet apart and planted in soil. and put directly into 12/12 ... of that reminds me...guess I should get the eye dropper out and give them a little water.

darn I was just thinking it won't be cured in time for my B-Day...that's if it even makes it to full flower. Hmmmm...guess it'll be the Canada Day Doobie for the fireworks show.

I'm guessing we'll all get about a joints worth from it so best save it for a special moment.

What is everyone else going to smoke thiers at?

Peace and good luck everyone
BG

Latest posts

Latest posts