What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OFFICIAL: 1oz CONTAIN/SHOTGLASS GROW

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Yep, lets see some pictures.

Just thought I would use some Sw#2 I got as a freebe from seedbay.

b10narybud

no shit..they were out of the cheap 2 dollar roll and I had to get the name brand 7 dollar roll..but it was bigger..and its worth it...
this things coming along nicely..

But, I completely fried one of my fans..and i had to change my carbon exaust fan idea because of it..i had a brain fart..and hooked the fucker up to AC. BIG NO NO...

it shot sparks all over hell. And smoke. Had to qickly throw a bag over the smoke detector where i'm at so it wouldnt go off....

b10narybud

Well guys, I'll post pics later. but the PC is done. It's got 150 watts of CFL power in it...but i can only use 75-100 right now because of cooling issus. I've had some hella issues with this thing. I"ve got a few more light leaks to fix, but my seeds are sitting in the warm case right now waiting to pop. I ordered a 80cfm 80mm fan for it last night, because i also ended up sticking my finger in another fan and breaking the fins on that one. It works, but it rattles and is noisy as hell from being out of balance. They fans i have now cant support a carbon filter. But, the 80cfm fan will be able to...so i'll use that when it comes. It'll be here in a few days. It'll be noisy, but i dont really care. It still is just a PC..and pc's are noisy.

i'll post pics later for everyone. It's pretty sweet. I've got a CO2 Yeast generator for it, and a seperate DC power supply inside. All AC power is hooked up to the old PSU (cut and tore apart..to made to look normal...) but there are no guts... But from the back, it looks just fine. There is only...1..yes count it..1 cord going to this pc. Nothing suspicious at all. all lights are hooked up to the PSU's switch on the outside..and the fans have to be adjusted on the inside as of now.

See ya guys later.

b10narybud

My seeds are germinating. Can Ir leave them in the paper till tomorrow if they pop or in there a medium I can put them in till my Foxfam soil comes in the mail tomorrow?

beaner

Do they have tails yet? Its ok for them to get a tail while in the paper, just make sure it doesnt dry out.

beaner

b10narybud said:
23 HOURS 30 MINUTES after putting in paper towel....

1 of 5 seeds has cracked.

Nice, now just get the rest of your setup ready for soil ( if you havent already) and tomorrow drop them in and start the miracle of life!! :woohoo:

b10narybud

waitin on the soil. Everything else is set up. Except the fan issue..so i'll be runnin off about 75-100 watts of CFL light....until i get my new fan

beaner

b10narybud said:
waitin on the soil. Everything else is set up. Except the fan issue..so i'll be runnin off about 75-100 watts of CFL light....until i get my new fan
Are you going to post some pictures or do you have a thread going? I have been playing with this program google sketch up.. pretty cool but can be kind of frustrating when im baked.

gb_wip1.jpg

b10narybud

yes. i'll post pics once i get my camera up..my other laptop going..(wont post pics through this one for securty reasons...)...and get this mess cleaned up. I've got class till 4. Just on lunch break. I'll get it done after class.

beaner

highonthechroni said:
Hi beaner,

I downloaded Google Sketchup and played around with it - fun program to use - thanks! :D

Peace :joint:

Yea its pretty cool and easy to use, I am hoping to get a thread going in the future and people can design their setups in it and I will provide hosting for the files, then you can just download the program for free and be able to look at all sorts of setups in 3D :)

Latest posts

Latest posts