What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OFFICIAL: 1oz CONTAIN/SHOTGLASS GROW

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
I would say about 2 weeks for both,(clone and seed) but don't hold me to it, give or take a couple of days.

Has anyone here ever used B-9 growth hormone? Sometimes known as Gibberellic Acid? And is it legal in this grow? the rules state that nutes can be used? But how about hormones? I just so happen to have a bit I use for germination.. A lil and you get elongated stems and extra leaves, too much :)sasmokin:) and you get a stunted plant. Maybe stunted is good in this contest?

http://www.answers.com/topic/gibberellic-acid

-Noid

Last edited:

NOKUY

Veteran
CannerBahnoid said:
Has anyone here ever used B-9 growth hormone? Sometimes known as Gibberellic Acid? And is it legal in this grow? the rules state that nutes can be used? But how about hormones? I just so happen to have a bit I use for germination.. A lil and you get elongated stems and extra leaves, too much :)sasmokin:) and you get a stunted plant. Maybe stunted is good in this contest?

http://www.answers.com/topic/gibberellic-acid

-Noid

are you trying to make s1's?

That could definitely be a possibility. What do you think the outcome would be like? Do you think the seed would retain the stunted characteristic?

Do you have any Exp in using B9 with MJ?

I have only played around once or twice with using it to germinate seed, and then only in small amounts.

-Noid

beaner

Farmer John said:
Here ya go...
Bros Grimm C99 x JLP's POG G13, been working with this one for a long time now, looks to be a winner...
Oh man....
165drool.gif

That is some fine looking bud my friend.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great guys! Whoevers idea this contest was, good thinkin!

That wick system is crazy! Cool that it works!

These guys are a little stretched out from sitting in the window, but they're still moving...... :D Giving them some supplimental lighting to get them pumped up for flowering...... Planted 2 more healthy beans from an 8th of good herb, this evening! :canabis:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Bonsai! Looks like you guys are actually going to yield something worthwhile..... These guys may too but it will be in the fall....... sorry to ruin all the kazoo fun, but we can still watch em grow I guess.... :canabis: