What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone interested in a 1OZ SHOTGLASS fun grow?

b10narybud

yeah.

Hey, if you can pull off a 1oz hydro Ebb..Flow....it'd be sweet...

Creativity is key..and will be one of the things adding a lot of life to this contest.

jojajico

Veteran
b10narybud said:
Drainage would be allowed......

Just as long as the space the roots occupy is no larger than 1OZ....any shape or form is acceptable....
soil...hydro...fucking pubic hair medium as far as i care....just as long as the roots are limited to 1 ounce space......

So yes..drainage in a hydro is allowed.....or dcw...you name it.

**ok.....i guess i dont care what strain either....*....
lets make it a 10 oz glass and you have to grow in ur own pubic hair as the medium lol. now thats a contest.

jojajico

Veteran
b10narybud said:
thats the shit right there man....ebb and flow.....

i love the enthusiasm guys....

Well...Cutting or seed......

Preferred method: SEED
But, if you cant do a seed, a cutting will do.

I'd like to do seed because if we get enough people interested in this to do this.......It'd be great to set a...START DATE..and have everybody start germination of seeds all at one time..so we can all post and compare our plants...at the SAME AGE.........

Maybe...if your doing a cutting..you have to wait a little longer to start?

I'd like to keep everything as even as possible..to not the different methods and grow rates of SAME AGE PLANTS

i dont think this can be a contest so to speak as the only way it would be even is if everyone engaged in it was given an identical clone to start with. even then its not absolutely even. i think instead youve started a fun little hobby or quandry. i say keep it to a shot glass and limit nothing else just so that we can see what people can come up with not who does the best.... although that would be interesting too.

J

JackKerouac

jojajico said:
lets make it a 10 oz glass and you have to grow in ur own pubic hair as the medium lol. now thats a contest.

This must be a contest for the more hairy IC'ers.

b10narybud

Well, the 4 things that I mentioned earlier...would be something to shoot for and strive to achieve.

But, yes. The main part of this as a contest/hobby is the creativity and fun involved with it. It's not supposed to be too serious and fun is the main goal.

jojajico

Veteran
lol u think pubs as a medium would be acidic or base? i dont think ur gunna need any drain holes as a shot glass will evaporate real quick. youll probably have to water3 times a day, which what also makes this a fun challenge... you have to amazing care of your plant.

Neuronaut

If there is drainage what keeps the roots from coming out the bottom? damn.. 1oz is soooooo small. Is it even possible. How about a Double shot glass. 2oz... that way we might actually see some bud!

pico

Veteran
b10narybud said:
Yeah. I would too....but....i allready have shaved balls ;-)

Is this pretty standard these days, ball shaving? I mean do girls like shaved balls?

b10narybud

I do it for comfort......lot cooler...lot cleaner...etc etc...

i dont do the girl thing...they just arent worth my time right now. Probobly wont get back ont the relationship scene for like....4-5 year.....just not interested in it any more...

the only girl for me right now is mary jane.

pico

Veteran
Yeah I agree, I am too busy growing weed to have a girl. Not sure how hairy the average set of balls are, but mine must be on the low end because I don't have any discomfort.

60/40 coco/ballhair. This is an amazing medium. I just planted this seed a few hours ago!

Nept

i might try it using clay :D that seems to micro pheno them. I got a joints yeild + with a plant in clay. the rootmass was about dime sized. the plant was maybe 8 inches tall total.
it also had some shade during the day. i might have to buy a new shotglass tho, i usually lose them :(

Latest posts

Latest posts