What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone interested in a 1OZ SHOTGLASS fun grow?

pico

Veteran
Dual 600w hps coco/ballhair, drain to waste, sealed room, CO2 enriched, Advanced Nutrients 2+, Boron, Stump Remover...

12245IMG_0907.JPG

Wow, just incredible. I thought I was going to need aircooling with all that light and co2, but the ballhairs actually pull moisture away from the pot therefore cooling the medium.

Ganico

Veteran
I was gonna suggest 4oz, even then I'd think you'd be lucky to get even a 1/2 gram from it. I had some LR's in 16oz cups, with about 12oz of soil, and the biggest finished at 5 grams. The smallest at around 2!

Regardless, it'll be interesting.

tuco

can be done, i will be looking in...should be a hoot.

1oz might be pushing it though...maybe starter/seedling cups. anyway, keep up the BB's, brew up some good quality compost teas and should be a ok...

DSCF2704.JPG

DSCF2705.JPG

b10narybud

Yeah. Were gonna stick with a 1oz container. We dont care about yield here. I know a bigger cup would help...but the 1oz cup is what is the CHALLENGE!....

Hopefully my grow stuff will get here in the next few days..... :-(

b10narybud

Hello all.

Thanks for all the participation and interest.

I have started an OFFICIAL thread..(complete with title typo).

All posts should be directed torwards this tread from now on. It comes complete with rules and regulations as well as some ....*starts mumbling* yada yada yada fine print BS....

Enjoy.

BUT WAIT..theres more! ...IT HAS SMILIES!!!!

LINKY: OFFICIAL 1OZ SHOTGLASS GROW

mmm420socal

4tscgwh.jpg

Here's my submission...I'll post a new pic later on.

Lowryder #1, male plant (tried for female..oh well) 18 days old. Soil medium, 1oz shotglass, no drainage. Bcuzz nutes.

M3