Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1970 tropical Seeds (asumably not old Seeds) not Sprout HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people principially i like jokes, but this is VERY important for me.

well , only half seeds were put in the 10 percent H202 solution, the other half was put just into Water. So, should still be some Survivors incase the Dosage was wrong.

I put a breeze of Soil in the Paper Towel ones, the other Half Seeds are still in Eathworhcast.
    I did put a Breeze Soil already once when Seeds showed only a tiny Tail wich stagnated. I dont know if it was coexidence but around that moment they pogressede growing into Seedlings.

Comment

@Thailer . Thanks . My Temperatures never go below 70Farenheit, 21Celsius. Should actually be enough. Some on Heatmap nice Warm.

Comment

Originally posted by romanoweed View Post
        ..when Seeds showed only a tiny Tail wich stagnated.
        Swollen up. Too wet makes them go mushy. Might have eventually grown in more optimal conditions. Next time, soak them, then leave somewhere humid, like; on top of some moist potting compost. Better luck next time.

Comment

Keep covered.

Comment

that stagnated-Tail-Seeds were a PAST Grow, not this.....

Comment

Ill keep them atleast till Day 31, as slarlogos said, they can take long

Comment

@PCBuds has good tails showing, and insane lighting using e.g. 2700k 40w home-5w-LED's which can be bought from £1 each in Pound-shops (here shown with tops of bulbs removed): https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....60946&page=339

Comment

This may not seem like a lot of wattage per lamp until you multiply them, e.g. 6 x 40w = 240w, and 10 x 40w = 400w. The 40w output of a home-5w-LED compares to the old 40watt filament bulbs. Although home-5w-LED only draw 5watts of power, this is the same output as an old 40w filament bulb. (I think, heh ).

Comment

Working...
                  X