What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you measure PAR for your grows ?

DUDE look at the specs to compare. Use the compare function on the Apogee website in the products section.THEY ARE THE SAME EXACT SENSOR. Just used differently. The 500 series uses the EXACT SAME SENSOR across the board for all. Not sure why you think where I bought it matters, its a genuine Apogee including the serial number, the wand even the original box etc. They dont sell a secondary type line so your pulling the ebay thing out of your ass is a laugh. People buy new ones from Apogee and if they are done with it put it up on ebay, thats what I did with the MQ 200 I bought a couple years ago. And at some point this year I will sell this one and upgrade to a P2-141 Far Par unit since I already run additional red and far red LEDs mounted on heat sinks integrated with my main light.
I know you feel like the smartest guy in the room but sorry. Over 4K posts in less than a year and a half, thats diarrhea of the mouth and your my first ignore since I have been back. Good luck and try reading more instead of talking.