What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WTF is this???

billyblog

ICMag Donor
Veteran
WTF is this??? Found this individual female flower bract growing straight out of the junction of a single leaf on one of my treasured girls today, an anomaly to say the least but anyone know what's actually going on here? Don't think I can honestly say I've ever seen anything quite like this before.:dunno:

Attachments

• IMG_3849.jpg
    IMG_3849.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 34

window

Veteran
Are they a Cookie cross? This seems to happen quite a lot with cookies and her hybrids, I’ve had it myself with cookie S1 seeds.

G

I've seen similar before.

As WD said, not too incredibly uncommon.

I'd add that with all the 'breeding' going on, and recessive genes flying through space at light speed for all of the 'breeders', it's quite possible that we'll see increased numbers of mutations.

But then I thought, "Hmm, maybe he's got a plant that received a COVID vaccine??" <just kidding>

Last edited:

billyblog

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was a Mullumbimby Madness female. Interesting to here back from you guys about it, guess this genetic diversity thing just keeps on coming up with clever ways to survive, hey?

billy

TheDarkStorm

Was a Mullumbimby Madness female. Interesting to here back from you guys about it, guess this genetic diversity thing just keeps on coming up with clever ways to survive, hey?

billy

I find the mullm very very stable...ive even know of someone who used to have cuttings in tiny pots for months and months on end an it would never triger to flower. Its probably one of the most stable plants ive seen. You got a picture of the full plant billy itl be nice to see.