What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

RockinRobot

Well got my new tray in and I'm really liking the new setup. Hoping my yields will show the improvement as well.

The expanded second bay just flipped to flower a week ago and are just starting to stretch.

picture.php

picture.php

Morcheeba*

Veteran
RockinRobot,

thats going to be a full screen soon, good luck.

this new site layout is going to take a bit to get used to.

peace

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Mac 1 Macro

Attachments

• attach17801908.jpg
    attach17801908.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 56
  • photo2028199.jpg
    photo2028199.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 57

RockinRobot

That’s looking good RR...

Thanks Aspen. I Think moving to a true 4x4 footprint instead of trying to stretch a 2x4 tray into a 4x4 screen is really going to make a difference in yield. I may try running 25 member berry in the 3x3 tray if 16 doesn't put out the weight.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Just enjoying the last of the tolerable evenings before it gets hot again.......hope everybody is well and growing on.
DSC_0829.JPG

...CR500AF...

Must be nice to have more then a two month window to grow in lol.
I really like the out door pics, we do not get to see that kind of thing here, very nice everybody...:biggrin:

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Whats shaking everybody....
im looking something i lost if any help is possible..that would b killer.....shoot me a pm??

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Anyone still holding onto that Pre98bubba...
guess my reVeg skills aint all that cracked up...sucks for me..thought id give it a shot here....im bumming

Reactions: ost