What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Anybody use insect frass?

Found out I had a local source right down the road and bought some cheap to give it a try. It's good shit, literally. Good results so far and it REALLY pisses fungus gnats off. Highly recommend.

Morcheeba*

Veteran

Found out I had a local source right down the road and bought some cheap to give it a try. It's good shit, literally. Good results so far and it REALLY pisses fungus gnats off. Highly recommend.

i pretty sure the insect frass has chitin which help with many pests.

if your in soil Hypoaspis Miles AKA Stratiolaelaps scimitus is a small light brown mite that lives in the top ½ in layer of soil. As a natural predator of fungus gnat pupae and of the snail parasite Riccardoella limacum it is used by gardeners and snail breeders for biological pest control.

when there are no pests present they can survive on dead organic matter so they will stick around.

peace

P-NUT

Veteran

Black soldier fly or mealworm frass? How much they charge for 25lbs? I'm super interested

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Anybody have any news on HughMidity? Hope he’s doing alright and that he’s not totally fucked...

he is doing ok given the circumstances and he has a good attorney that said he is only looking at probation but thats bad enough.

its sad the state still got a stick up their ass and want to bust everyone growing.

not sure if it will ever become legal to grow your own for med or head reasons but i hope the insanity ends sometime.

peace

RockinRobot

So far I'm really liking the Ethos Genetics. 52 days today and the Member Berry is almost ready. The Orange Velvet Underground x Josh D OG seems to be about a week behind but is also looking great

Member Berry

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

OVU x OG

picture.php
picture.php

RockinRobot

Well after finishing my Ethos run I tore down everything again and repainted. I'm reconfiguring the second bay in my room into a true 4x4 footprint. To date I've always run a single 2x4 tray under each light with a 3x4 net. Moved both 2x4 trays under my largest reflector and ordered a 3x3 for under the smaller reflector.

Amnesia and GDP in the back tray. Orange Velvet OG in the front tray. Going to let them veg another week or 2 then flip.

picture.php

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Sour D S1, the other pheno is different
picture.php

Smoking on Karma Genetics Lemon Mochi, was my keeper from that round.
picture.php

Just flipped a small plant of this one....small because she will be making seeds. (Mochi Gelato x Lemontini) x (Kali Snapple x SSH f3)

Latest posts

Latest posts