What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran

The Indiana Bubblegum I had came out very similar. Looks great. Never smoked the Guava Jam before.

Copperfield

Looking great! Is that the super silver haze?

Yes, there’s one super silver in there.... on the right side in the middle.... the island sweet skunk looks almost identical to it...
picture.php
picture.php

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Buckets what you got there floppin around. Looks killer bro

That bigger bud was a cherry pie...
And i think the flopper is a ogkb2.0...(cant wait to smoke on some of that)...heard nuttin but killer feed back on her...

Those look like some greasy stinky buds. Killin it.

Thks for the kind words brother man...im slowly getting back at it.... Fucking spider mites are super gay...

Aspenou812

Veteran
Don't I know it. Florida, man. If it's not bugs, it's fungus or something else.

Too true... It’s so hard to keep the grow clean... bugs suck bad... and we have them all in abundance not to mention bio slime.. mold... funky fungus middle of winter and I can’t get a Rez sitting on the concrete floor cooler than 70... constant battle for quality pot round here...

Copperfield

Yeah, they really do. All those look really uniform. Is it the island sweet skunk from BC? Jordan of the islands or something, maybe?

Honestly, I dnt know much about the island sweet skunk... the super silver came from old sog.... I’m looking into it tho fir sure.. it smells, looks n tastes very nice...

happy new year everyone...

Gonna be taking some time to sprout some newbies....dnt know much about these.... gonna pop 3-4 of each to start..
picture.php

Copperfield

Awesome, I got a pack of his S1s.....been waiting for others to run them first to see what’s up.

Yup yup... guess it’s time to evolve a bit n try out some new gear.... I’ll be running the frosted berries, cement shoes, and cider OG as well.... I’ve been very blessed to be gifted those n the pics as well as these in this next pic... I’m gonna run the lambs bread and a few others.., really wanna try the dead panhead gear as well as the Seattle chronic gear... buncha good ones out there.... just gonna take some time to sift through them all...
picture.php

Copperfield

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
Best part about cloning is not worrying weather it’s a male or female... ya already know... now that the new year has begun... it’s time for a different journey to begin for my grow... how ya been unreg?! No pics?! What’s happening w ya?

RockinRobot

popping seeds never gets old / running the same clones over and over does...for me anyway

For myself, seed runs can really be a pain trying to get even canopies. Even 2 seeds of the same strain don't grow the same rate. Then there is the extra space needed to keep a mother in case 1 of them is a keeper.

Clones may be boring but for me boring means easy and with my bad back anything that makes life easier wins for me.