What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

RockinRobot

Hey guys it pains me to say this but my good friend y'all know as hugh midity got busted and the cops took everything from him. He needs any and all support y'all can muster. His go fund me is gofund.me/86706a24 anyone that supports him and wants some seeds just dm me and I'll make the donation worth your time.

Damn Hugh always had some of the frostiest buds around. Wish I was in a position to help him out. Damn property seizure needs to stop. Should be illegal instead of the weed.

Asslover

Veteran
Hey guys it pains me to say this but my good friend y'all know as hugh midity got busted and the cops took everything from him. He needs any and all support y'all can muster. His go fund me is gofund.me/86706a24 anyone that supports him and wants some seeds just dm me and I'll make the donation worth your time.

Details? Is he in jail? Did he lawyer up? Diarrhea mouth?
Know Humidity for at least a decade, the hugh I know was Uber careful/security conscience. Someone rat him out? Scorned lover?
PM if you don’t wanna put out too many details...

Aspenou812

Veteran
Y’all tell him to get up with me ASAP.. If at all possible... I’ll do what I can... I would like some details before I jump into that fire... But I wouldn’t let another grower suffer so someone pm me please

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Ive heard a few things from P-nut about what has transpired.......... :shucks:
Im sure he will let whoever needs told....
Some bullshit that's 4 damn sure.....
ill b in touch Pnut...
AL,you good buddy???...hope all is good with ya...

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Just a damn shame, one of my best grow buds. I won't spill details but this was an out of the blue lightning strike to an all around good dude.

Do what you can to help, he needs it right now.

I know there's not much of a FL community anymore but he is an OG in this thread going back several usernames.

@PNut - PM me and I'll get you some beans for the auctions.

asher1er

Veteran
So which one of you fucks lost your Cali outdoor haul? :wallbash:

https://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-dade/police-discover-stashes-of-marijuana-after-recovering-2-stolen-horses-at-sw-miami-dade-property/

RockinRobot

Just like the idiots that get busted because they steal electricity.

On a brighter note. My current crop with 4 weeks remaining and my Ethos Member Berry and OVU x Josh D OG at 2 weeks 12/12. Ended up with 3 girls out of 5 seeds on the OVOG. The Member Berry (in the back) really stretched, even using MH first 2 weeks6. The 3 plants in front are the OVOG

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Copperfield

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
Their looking good.... they look stinky... I like that... nothin but gut r there... good leaf to bud ratio equals less trimming...more puffin!!!