What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

RockinRobot

Well thanks to unreg I'm back growing again..

20220104_144715.jpg

LostTribe

Premium user
Whats the scene like in sunny FLA? I know they have med but how is it compared to other place? I thought I heard you have to renew your lic every few month and didnt they only recently start selling flower?

I just read that you still cant grow down there...😉

RockinRobot

Whats the scene like in sunny FLA? I know they have med but how is it compared to other place? I thought I heard you have to renew your lic every few month and didnt they only recently start selling flower?

I just read that you still cant grow down there...😉

No legal grows yet. Dispensary weed pretty much sucks and they are pricing us out of business. I can get 1/4 oz preground at Growhealthy for $25 most days

MagniKhan

Veteran
Happy News years Florida Growers.
It's been a min since I've checked in. Looked back over a few pages to see whats up.
Wow, the Forums have been utterly DESTROYED. Just useless. So much harder to find information here now. And frankly I've had vBulletin put my shit in the street more then once so I have zero trust for this platform now. Has there been any push back on this "upgrade"? Or is this set in stone?

Hope you guys are all safe and doing well.

MK

Morcheeba*

Veteran
It's been a min since I've checked in. Looked back over a few pages to see whats up.
Wow, the Forums have been utterly DESTROYED. Just useless. So much harder to find information here now. And frankly I've had vBulletin put my shit in the street more then once so I have zero trust for this platform now. Has there been any push back on this "upgrade"? Or is this set in stone?

MK

MK, great to see ya around and regarding the site upgrade, i fear its here to stay even though it sucks ass.

peace

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran

MK

Not many old timers here any more, check out the Bean Basement - good info and kinda the vibe that this place used to have back in the day.

ICMag's own Cannavore Selections Dirty Sanchez at 69 days

2022-01-30-16.05.56 ZS PMax.jpg

2022-01-30-15.40.47 ZS PMax.jpg

St. Phatty

I've been looking at maps of Florida, to find locations with some elevation, for pumped water energy storage.

There just ain't many big hills in Florida.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
I've been looking at maps of Florida, to find locations with some elevation, for pumped water energy storage.

There just ain't many big hills in Florida.

Brooksville, Inverness, Dunellon, Ocala, Gainsville - how high do you need to be? Where I live I'm at the highest elevation at 60' above sea level LOL.

Honestly as much as I love the Florida sun for growing, everything else about this state has gone to shit in a race car.

Can't wait to get the fuck out.

No jackass, this isn't New Jersey and we don't have Philly cheesesteaks or bagels like back home.........and a fucking Grouper sandwich shouldn't cost $30.00

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Brooksville, Inverness, Dunellon, Ocala, Gainsville - how high do you need to be? Where I live I'm at the highest elevation at 60' above sea level LOL.

Honestly as much as I love the Florida sun for growing, everything else about this state has gone to shit in a race car.

No jackass, this isn't New Jersey and we don't have Philly cheesesteaks or bagels like back home.........and a fucking Grouper sandwich shouldn't cost $30.00

Where the fuck you plan on moving to DP...talk2me...

Aspenou812

Veteran
Hope all of you are doing well..

Attachments

• 49A57D6B-10F6-4918-AB86-33F835D74EC2.jpeg
    49A57D6B-10F6-4918-AB86-33F835D74EC2.jpeg
    163.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 6FCB3EFB-67D9-4AE5-8B20-549A7DF5C1C2.jpeg
    6FCB3EFB-67D9-4AE5-8B20-549A7DF5C1C2.jpeg
    168.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 026027FD-6B0B-481B-9132-35BFAB133C04.jpeg
    026027FD-6B0B-481B-9132-35BFAB133C04.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 65
  • BEDF76F4-01F9-4DE7-A625-19FFBA73D382.jpeg
    BEDF76F4-01F9-4DE7-A625-19FFBA73D382.jpeg
    190.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 00F307AA-0F1F-4E57-847D-D304F5F0C76E.jpeg
    00F307AA-0F1F-4E57-847D-D304F5F0C76E.jpeg
    194.2 KB · Views: 66

Aspenou812

Veteran

Come on DP that grouper sandwich should be free… find a reef take a Speer and the fixings and done… Although I could see myself charging 30 for the whole fish why not freaking landlubbers don’t know how to spear or fish…