What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
alot of activity out in the atlantic/tropics....more rain ahead possible,depending on forecast models...pretty fun shit this past weekend...WOOT WOOT...

unReg hows it been growing...
didnt ya say you were running straight water, soil mix???
hope its going good for ya...some organic.goodness,water only..
picture.php

Morcheeba*

Veteran
pineapple sativa

whats the deal with her? have you run her before and if so how much of a pineapple smell does she have?

im running IN THE PINES F2 and its (Pineapple Thai x Master Kush) x MeanGenes Pineapple]

its supposed to be sweet pineapple but ill find out shortly b/c they will go in flowered in 40 days.

peace

B

blue_tick

whats the deal with her? have you run her before and if so how much of a pineapple smell does she have?

im running IN THE PINES F2 and its (Pineapple Thai x Master Kush) x MeanGenes Pineapple]

its supposed to be sweet pineapple but ill find out shortly b/c they will go in flowered in 40 days.

peace

this will be my first go at her so no idea yet. i grabbed a 3 pack to see what's up with. the pineapple drew me in so to speak. they are popping so it shouldn't be long before we know.

so i take it the pines are going good for you. hope to see some finished pic when the time comes.

peace

B

blue_tick

i think i'm going to up the game for the 12/12 run. popping some

jagar
sunny g kush

still might have a few things just not sure yet

Morcheeba*

Veteran
this will be my first go at her so no idea yet. i grabbed a 3 pack to see what's up with. the pineapple drew me in so to speak. they are popping so it shouldn't be long before we know.

so i take it the pines are going good for you. hope to see some finished pic when the time comes.

peace

they are growing fast and ill get pics this week to put up. ill also take pics every wk while in flower and give a smoke report on each expression. 9 of 11 germinated and 1 is a runt that will not get flowered with the others if it gets flowered at all.

peace

B

blue_tick

they are growing fast and ill get pics this week to put up. ill also take pics every wk while in flower and give a smoke report on each expression. 9 of 11 germinated and 1 is a runt that will not get flowered with the others if it gets flowered at all.

peace

look forward to it. you posting here or the other one or both

peace

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
@ FL 12/12 is great on sativa'S which is what you run my Jamician berry I got a qp per plant on 12/12 once the seed cracked and I had the first set of leafs it takes 21 days to sort out the males and females than they just blow up.
I would never suggest it with a indica Dom plant which you don't run soooo go for it.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
D/P

it has been bad this year. i have only had to pull a few center's from the bigger tops on the diesel and critical nev. have x strawberry dog shit from DTOG. the other thing i have noticed is i don't see the caterpillars this year like last. yesterday was the first day we didn't have rain in a solid week so i hope now i can actually give them some food.

here is the real kicker i have a white lotus out which i figured it didn't have much of a chance compared to the others and she is one that hasn't had any mold on her yet. the late bloomers don't have any problems either but that is expected

peace

Also seems to be a banner year for pests. Aphids everywhere, preventative sprays of neem and coffee have kept them off the cannabis but they are all over the surrounding vegetation.

Worst news is that I have spider mite infestations. I THINK I caught in the early stages but have never really had to treat for it outside before so my fogger treatments are of no use. Last time I checked, miticides are expensive as hell!

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Also seems to be a banner year for pests. Aphids everywhere, preventative sprays of neem and coffee have kept them off the cannabis but they are all over the surrounding vegetation.

Worst news is that I have spider mite infestations. I THINK I caught in the early stages but have never really had to treat for it outside before so my fogger treatments are of no use. Last time I checked, miticides are expensive as hell!

Shit sounds like u have a handful

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
That's the great outdoors brother....some years it's just amazing, some years it's just OK and some years it's never ending issues from bugs to drought to hurricanes.

Funny thing is you always remember the years with minimal issues and giant, fat sun grown buds and tend to think the shitty years won't happen again.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I hear you... it's raining tonight over here...
I wish I could do a out door run I wouldn't know where to start

B

blue_tick

i spoke to soon. i was out yesterday and low and behold i seen a couple little cats on my goods. i went back last evening with the spinosad in one hand the sprayer in the other (fuckers) i read the full moon has something to do with the timing of this non-sense.

D/P
i agree some years you get the cake and some years you get the shaft. you just have to take it like it comes and never get your hope's to high. mother nature will have her way

peace

B

blue_tick

Flboy, how those 2 acapulco golds you popped going?

well they didn't do so hot. i put them in some cheap ass soil instead of what i usually do and i paid for it. i have been getting everything ready for the winter run so was considering to give them another go. but more then likely wait till next season to make sure they do what there suppose to and make more of them along with the cohiba's

peace

B

blue_tick

@ FL 12/12 is great on sativa'S which is what you run my Jamician berry I got a qp per plant on 12/12 once the seed cracked and I had the first set of leafs it takes 21 days to sort out the males and females than they just blow up.
I would never suggest it with a indica Dom plant which you don't run soooo go for it.

i have the sensi star in cups already with a couple malawi's. i have been itching to get the jamaican berry out for the 12/12 i just need to get the others out in cups first. i plan to break them when i put the next round in towels so it will be another week before that happens i think. but they are coming soon

peace

Copperfield

peace

Cheeb, your gonna be happy w anything that haste master kush in it..... Itwasahuge yielder for men tasted great!! Ivan only imagine how it will turn out w that cross.... I got mine from foe......

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Cheeb, your gonna be happy w anything that haste master kush in it..... Itwasahuge yielder for men tasted great!! Ivan only imagine how it will turn out w that cross.... I got mine from foe......

im sure ill find something i like in them but ill eventually go thru 100 or so seeds to find better expressions. i just wish i could pop 100 at a time but thats not going to happen while in fl.

i have White Krush from Foe that is half way thru flower so ill get to try her soon.

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts