What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

B

blue_tick

cherry lotus in the making

picture.php
picture.php

sour diesel x sour diesel IBL

picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

chemdog hit the 7' mark nice structure

picture.php

cherry starting to put it together

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

these 2 will be getting the sour pollen when weather permits

peace

B

blue_tick

bugman

that azure was stunted? could only imagine how tall it's capable of getting. the charlie horse is lookin good to man

peace

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php
smoke report on these autos.
BL#4,BL#2,WR#2
BLITZOID #4aroma diesel sweet,BL#2 sweet earthy, the taste on both were:hide:[like mex brick weed] HI about the same.
WIND RIDER#2 aroma a mild fruity, taste was a mild artifical grape,the HIGH Surprisling verry nice:tiphat:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
bugman

that azure was stunted? could only imagine how tall it's capable of getting. the charlie horse is lookin good to man

peace

its about 34" tall ,i dont think it would have gotten much bigger as it was in full bud when it got stund.

B

blue_tick

well i hit the chem and kali yesterday with pollen so if it takes i should have sour chem,cherry chem,sour mist, and cherry mist.

i think i'm going to take advantage of the 2 crops this year and run a winter 12/12 from seed. i have a lot of ace gear itching to go. malawi fems(breeder pack) and malawi and panama x's which all are fems as well. oh and i have some cherry pollen left soooo

peace

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
this rain this last week raelly fucked me hard. but i learned lessons. i had to cut off like 50%+ on some plants due to mold or mildew or something rotting up dead leafs and shit from these plants that started as revegs and had too many nodes and leaves. everything else is stunted/locked out from all this water logged roots. but it's drying up. definitely gonna work on a better draining lighter soil, maybe start the next batch based around coco. i would do peat since they have those big bales at the Casa. but i hear it's acidic fast and i don't have time or meters to be chasing pH issues.

B

blue_tick

pbl

add some dolomite lime (cheap) at 1 cup per sf for the peat. add some perlite or pumice,hydroton, for drainage and throw the meter away man. i lost one small nug to mold on my sour diesel but i can live with that. bad thing about it i have a feeling there will be more rain before the end of the month so brace yourself for it and yes it sucks for sure

peace

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Apply a good foliar Mn, Zn, Cu and Mo. Baicor or Albion come to mind.

You can beat a lot of the breakdown with these metals, especially in Florida.

I would not apply dolomite, the Mg will make drainage problems even worse. Use gypsum instead if you need Ca.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

what's left of the bubba. i had to chop like literally almost everything. #sadface consolation prize is a million seeds of p98bkxmf1k/twitG#4
gonna let these tops sit out another week or so see if they bounce back. if not gonna chop and try for the reveg on em. still haven't gotten a clone to root. haw haw haw !!!

picture.php

the gg#4xrgt (GreaseMonkey)pheno still in the game, starting another flush of flowers. maybe i harvest something more than seeds from this one?
we'll see...

picture.php

RGM#1 i'm almost fairly certain this is the one that turns purple. if you squint you can almost make out some. took the rains like a champ along with my sasha. got some micro defs but, aside from that and the previous damage it was mostly unaffected. you can see overwater from the leaves and some calcium. but...it did rain all day everyday for close to a week so...#fuckingHERMOINE!

picture.php

more

picture.php

so far looking like it's coming along real good. i think this was like 70-80 something like that when my friend ran it. so might be close to the 1/3-2/5 way mark by now.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SashaF3#alpha took it the best. born and bred in the darkness..

even these spidermites seem to be gone. i guess they either got wiped out by the foliar spraying or maybe they don't like the taste anymore. hoping it's the latter. but any rate gonna keep up with the foliars on everything. preventive maintenance is preventive.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Well that was a shit show!

Well that was a shit show!

Really didn't get to prep my spot before the storm hit, got one hybrid that was scheduled to come down on 9/15 under cover but everything else was left to fend for itself.

Almost everything was knocked over but the worst part was that one of the ACE Old Timers Haze turned out to be a male and started dumping pollen at some point and it was upwind of almost everything else.

Hopefully between the water and everything laying in the dirt not much will get seeded, but I'm fearing the worst at this point.

ACE Zameldica and Malawi vegging

picture.php

OTH girls rounded up and cleaned off

picture.php

ACE Golden Tiger

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Gotta do some research on this one, one is apparently a fast finisher and the other two appear traditional although one has stretched much more than the other (possibly male?)

Morcheeba*

Veteran
DP,

so that one finishing fast is Golden Tiger? how long has she been flowering and if it carries a killer Sativa high she may be the keeper.

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts