What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
5g#3 you said you dusted it...with what? what is 5g#3? lol, i retired for a couple years..and a lot has changed sine my return:biggrin:

it's what i call the cross bug made (gg4xgg4xtwog)
i dusted it with #4

i was worndering where the fifth G came in now i see lol
that one has a name [GG4XGG4XTWOG ] = TWITTER GLUE
when i ran them i got 4 out of 6 females that had resl nice frost ,aroma,& taste nice high.
the f2s should probuce some fine phenos .:tiphat:

Mr. Miyagi

when i ran them i got 4 out of 6 females that had resl nice frost ,aroma,& taste nice high.
oh my! is this available?:thank you:

B

blue_tick

things are starting to happen with the cherry. looks like she will be bringing the donkey's to the table. first pix is a couple tops and the second is the lowers as i call them

picture.php
picture.php

here is the sour diesel. she is around the half way point.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

here is the kali mist starting to do her thing. getting ready for some pollen in the near future

picture.php
picture.php

killer purps. if i didn't have plenty of these in the vault she would be meeting the sour male. maybe next time

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

peace

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
shit yea dude....ya gonna have some kong dongs,aka lex steele type shit...lol
those things looked super tight nodded as well...
i can only wait to see what ya end up with from her...atta boy mate!!!
:tiphat: :party:

RockinRobot

Well still in hospital. However my worst fears have come true. GF didn't harvest correctly. The last of my WFA#6 X TT went all moldy. Don't know about the sativa Dom as I haven't seen it. Buds are little less dense on those so keeping fingers crossed but not holding my breath.

They were so beautiful before the chop.

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Well still in hospital. However my worst fears have come true. GF didn't harvest correctly. The last of my WFA#6 X TT went all moldy. Don't know about the sativa Dom as I haven't seen it. Buds are little less dense on those so keeping fingers crossed but not holding my breath.

They were so beautiful before the chop.

thats a total bummer...what did she do,that wasnt correct???
time to trade that bitch for one who knows whats up...lol, i joke...i kid...
how much longer ya gotta stay in hospital for...THAT IS ALSO A BUMMER...

RockinRobot

thats a total bummer...what did she do,that wasnt correct???
time to trade that bitch for one who knows whats up...lol, i joke...i kid...
how much longer ya gotta stay in hospital for...THAT IS ALSO A BUMMER...

Wish I could blame her but she had no clue. This was the first harvest since we were together and was going to teach her. Instead she had to do it while I wasn't even there to guide her. Did the best she could. The buds were so nice she decided to hang basically the whole plant rather than chopping each branch. Also she didn't turn the dehumidifier down low enough.

As far as the hospital goes. They want me on IV antibiotics till mid November. And then I still need a complete reconstruction of my lower back. So may be a while. Hoping I can transition home for most of the IV meds but will still have another hospital in my future.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved

oh ok when i got em they didn't have a name, i'll call it twitter glue now that i know it has one. :tiphat:

yeah the females i've gotten so far are all pretty frosty. there's a oily type of back smell present among all the glue crosses. i guess that's the glue smell? 2 of the twitter girls were similar the #1/#2 with chunkier buds the #3 looks really sativa might just be cause outdoors. i prefer the #1 but she's gone but the #2 seems really similar. a shorter more indica style plant with og style buds. the #2 has a more chocolatey smell when dried and a citrus cleaner type of back. the #1 now extinct was purely cleaner smell. like mr.clean. very strong.

finaly got some ran yesterday and we'll all this week after two weeks. Getting my indoor cleaned up and ready

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 22
1. From my experience, N is not as mobile as you would think, and from what I've personally seen, N def starts at the top, not the bottom... granted I haven't seen a N deficiency in years, rather too much, but I digress...
I have ALWAYS shied away from RO water... IMHO it's too much hassle to strip the water clean only to add stuff BACK to the water lol.. but that's just me.
First thing I would do though is check that ph, if your ph is sky high because of the Lime, you may risk knocking absorption of other nutes outta whack as well.

2. From personal experience, absolutely not. Only time my plants are ever further than 18" away from an HID is if I've lifted it up to harvest or some kinda maintenance or something lol:biggrin:. No seriously, I can't remember the last time I had my 1k's more than 18" away...it was usually 12-18 unless I was doing vert, then my 600's were like 8-12" away from colas.

67*F is rather cool to grow isn't it? I've always kept my rooms between 72-78*F... only lowered to 65-70"F the last week or so to induce purpling in certain strains...

Hope this helps... take my info with a grain of salt...:tiphat:

Thank you for the info. I def don't think it's nitrogen, because I see the tips slightly curling down, like a N toxicity if anything (very very slightly, I've seen it way worse). I checked the soil PH and it's reading at 7. How do I get it down? Do I just water at PH 5 for a week or so? Please let me know!

Mr. Miyagi

I personally wouldn't water with 5 to lower it. but I WOULD water it with water at the correct ph. From what I remember...lime is very hard to get rid of once it's dissolved into the dirt. How are you growing again? If outside in the ground... pfftt..good luck with that...if in a container, you have a better chance.

Again, take it with a grain of salt...some of these old wheels are rusty...

CG

up pot them with ffof see if that helps you out

peace

Hmm that's an interesting option. Up potting at the start of week 4? I'm already at 5 gal buckets... ugh. Last night I flushed, nothing crazy in terms of quantity, but used ph 5.8-6.2 water until the runoff was coming out at 6.0, which took all night. I plan to feed tonight like regular, we'll see how it goes. Hopefully it doesn't progress. I've seen 1-2 leaves that had some very "solid" rust type spots on the ends of the fattest oldest leaves, late stage iron def. I've also noticed that some of the pistils have died back at the tips a little bit and have lost their vigor on many of the lower buds. I'll get a photo up a little later today.

B

blue_tick

You can always use sulfur to lower your pH but if over used well not good. 7 pH is neutral so I wouldn't think it would have much effect in soil

Hugh Midity

Veteran
wi fi alien #6

im not sure who selected this cut but im glad i have it. she has some kick to her also.
that'd be catatafish and pnut, there were a few wfa's and the 6 was the business. I ran 3 different phenos if I remember correctly and the 6 was the keeper

RockinRobot

that'd be catatafish and pnut, there were a few wfa's and the 6 was the business. I ran 3 different phenos if I remember correctly and the 6 was the keeper

I know the WFA#6 X TT was killer. So sad I lost both the cut and the last harvest due to hospital. The harvest was beautiful but incorrect cutting and drying by my GF it all went moldy. :(

Catatafish

Veteran

Correct, the other two were quality but 6 was special. Also they were more of a pain in the ass to deal with growth patterns etc.