• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bugman

looking good man. glad to see the flying has past and you posting

peace

Comment

shit finally started really going. and i just got some properish flower nutes not a moment too soon.

top dressed with some 2-7-4 slow release shit that's mostly bone meal with some feather and etc. and watered with some faster release liquid bloom from espoma 1-3-1. hoping to get some fattened buds by the end. up till last week i thought i would just be harvesting some stems and leaves with a buncha seeds on em. does outdoors extend the flower time for strains or should 70 days indoors plants be done in 70 days from when flowers start outdoors too?

my SashaF3#alpha . her milkshake brings all the bugs to the yard. got caterpillers in there chewing leaves, spider mites trying to move in, saw an ant trying to bring in some aphids. like jeez. but still the most untouched thing i got out there besides the RGM#1

RGM#1

finally started to stack up/flower full on. i had to bury it a little and it's still going. all that supercropping and bending and tying just made her bush out more lol. i sure hope this one isn't a stinker. cuz imma be playing on insane mode at that point. i think this is the one that turns a blue hue. i'll try and capture that next time. it's hella hard taking pics outside with this phone homie.
      sigpic

Comment

RGM#2
        must be the one that turns purple.

GreaseMonkey aka spidermite heaven

she's a trooper though.

p98bk

what's left of the 5G#3. i dusted it for seeds...but that's all it did. all seeds. so i got clones going and hopefully i'll be able to grow one out and harvest in time for christmas sampling.
        want me to send you some of the seeds for your work got dozens at least?
        sigpic

Comment

what's that cross?
          sigpic

Comment

which one?
            sigpic

Comment

i just ordered seablast to help the girls in bloom 3-26-22.

on another note just received these seeds in the box

lemon walker x gth
              super lemon haze x gth
              jager
              purple afghan x grand daddy purps
              sunny g kush
              gg4

now i wish i had a spot to veg so i could run some of these thru the off season

next season should be interesting for sure

peace

Comment

I got a couple questions I'm hoping you guys can help with:

1) My plants are currently showing light green at all the new growth. The lower older leaves are very nice and lush dark green, so that makes me think this is not a nitrogen deficiency since it's mobile and would start at the bottom, not the top. What normally causes this? I have not changed soil (Edit: Actually, there's a chance I might have used too much Dolomite Lime this round), nutes, etc. I did go from tapwater to RO water and I have not been adding any calmag when I do the plain waterings. I did go to a 1k light from a 600 and added AC and co2. Co2 is being kept at 1,000ppm.

2) Is it detrimental to the plants to be less than 18" under the hood of an air cooled 1k light with ambient canopy temperature of 67F? I'm not sure if you have to keep the plants away from the lights due to heat, or due to light bleaching or something? Please let me know. The leaves are a little canoed up, but not much at all. They are all praying happily as well pointing upwards.
                Last edited by ChasingGreen; 08-26-2016, 15:26.
                Lemon Kush by Female Seeds - Grow Report

Comment

Originally posted by PoweredByLove View Post
                  which one?
                  5g#3 you said you dusted it...with what? what is 5g#3? lol, i retired for a couple years..and a lot has changed sine my return
                  sigpic

Comment

for those thinking about seed bay purchases my order arrived w/no problems. i did get the return airsure mail also.

In The Pines F2

WFA 6

TT2 or P98 i cant tell

peace
                    “In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

canopy shot a bit under developed due to a change in lights and 1/2 the watts, but my max temp is 79 f so im happy.

peace
                      “In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

Originally posted by ChasingGreen View Post
                        I got a couple questions I'm hoping you guys can help with:

1) My plants are currently showing light green at all the new growth. The lower older leaves are very nice and lush dark green, so that makes me think this is not a nitrogen deficiency since it's mobile and would start at the bottom, not the top. What normally causes this? I have not changed soil (Edit: Actually, there's a chance I might have used too much Dolomite Lime this round), nutes, etc. I did go from tapwater to RO water and I have not been adding any calmag when I do the plain waterings. I did go to a 1k light from a 600 and added AC and co2. Co2 is being kept at 1,000ppm.

2) Is it detrimental to the plants to be less than 18" under the hood of an air cooled 1k light with ambient canopy temperature of 67F? I'm not sure if you have to keep the plants away from the lights due to heat, or due to light bleaching or something? Please let me know. The leaves are a little canoed up, but not much at all. They are all praying happily as well pointing upwards.
                        1. From my experience, N is not as mobile as you would think, and from what I've personally seen, N def starts at the top, not the bottom... granted I haven't seen a N deficiency in years, rather too much, but I digress...
                        I have ALWAYS shied away from RO water... IMHO it's too much hassle to strip the water clean only to add stuff BACK to the water lol.. but that's just me.
                        First thing I would do though is check that ph, if your ph is sky high because of the Lime, you may risk knocking absorption of other nutes outta whack as well.

2. From personal experience, absolutely not. Only time my plants are ever further than 18" away from an HID is if I've lifted it up to harvest or some kinda maintenance or something lol. No seriously, I can't remember the last time I had my 1k's more than 18" away...it was usually 12-18 unless I was doing vert, then my 600's were like 8-12" away from colas.

67*F is rather cool to grow isn't it? I've always kept my rooms between 72-78*F... only lowered to 65-70"F the last week or so to induce purpling in certain strains...

Hope this helps... take my info with a grain of salt...
                        sigpic

Comment

cheeba

nice score on the pines. looking good across the board on the flowers. i doubt highly anyone would not be happy with that

Comment

I myself had to unplug a light to bring the heat down. Gotta do whatcha gotta do.
                            Still looking respectable Morcheeba*
                            ~Today is merely yesterday's tomorrow~

Comment

Originally posted by Morcheeba* View Post
                              canopy shot a bit under developed due to a change in lights and 1/2 the watts, but my max temp is 79 f so im happy.

View Image

peace
                              lovely! what is WFA?
                              sigpic

Comment

N is definitely mobile and an N def would start at the bottom....
                                Canoeing leaves are indicative of heat stress. Without pics, and by your description, I'm gonna go with light bleaching...
                                ~Today is merely yesterday's tomorrow~

Comment

Working...
                                X