What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Blue dream is the front left right front that's usefuls sour princess which is elephant stomper X I forgot lol

B

blue_tick

she just looks like she would be a stretcher to me.she has a lot going on down below it seems. wonder if that is the same sour princes i have that bodhi crossed to the G.T.E. any idea

peace

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Even if they don't get to the top the light will get down there not much foliage plus I can lower the 600 pretty damn close she turns colors

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Shmoes Ghost babies

Shmoes Ghost babies

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I've been spending all my free time dialing in my new Rosin press, it's so awesome and so much fun. I hope one day there's an event here I can bring it to and squish everyone's buds :) Everyone is looking good.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
I've been spending all my free time dialing in my new Rosin press, it's so awesome and so much fun. I hope one day there's an event here I can bring it to and squish everyone's buds :) Everyone is looking good.

Hey CG - I must have missed that, are you using a flat iron or did you go the Harbor Freight route?

Been looking into this myself, I was never keen on concentrates when solvents were involved but this looks dead simple once you have the rig dialed in.

Hey CG - I must have missed that, are you using a flat iron or did you go the Harbor Freight route?

Been looking into this myself, I was never keen on concentrates when solvents were involved but this looks dead simple once you have the rig dialed in.

I haven't posted photos and such really, as they've been posted to other places and I don't want the linking of accounts. It's a H-Frame press though with nice huge plates and I'm getting FANTASTIC results. This is my 5th press, starting with a hair straightener heh.

RockinRobot

Well no photos to post since I'm still in the hospital but my SO managed to get the crop chopped. Looks like a good harvest. She said test bud I took before going to hospital tastes like grapefruit. Can't wait to try it myself...

Jason Voorhees

Chasing, how are the plates heated? What are the stats on your squishes? Pressure/temp/duration/returns? Do you squish buds?

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Wow, long time no see Dawn Patrol
+
:tiphat:

I haven't posted photos and such really, as they've been posted to other places and I don't want the linking of accounts. It's a H-Frame press though with nice huge plates and I'm getting FANTASTIC results. This is my 5th press, starting with a hair straightener heh.

Right on, go big or go home. Thinking I'm gonna start with a one ton Harbor Freight special until I figure it all out.

Well no photos to post since I'm still in the hospital but my SO managed to get the crop chopped. Looks like a good harvest. She said test bud I took before going to hospital tastes like grapefruit. Can't wait to try it myself...

Hope you're feeling better and out of Hospital soon RR!!!

Chasing, how are the plates heated? What are the stats on your squishes? Pressure/temp/duration/returns? Do you squish buds?

Heated with coils that are hooked up to PID controllers that I built myself. 4" Round plates under 12 tons, pressing buds only. Return is dependent on the strain but usually 18-25% at 220F.

+

Right on, go big or go home. Thinking I'm gonna start with a one ton Harbor Freight special until I figure it all out.

I started with a hair straightener, then a HMK hand clamp press, then a 1 ton arbor press with hair straightener plates that I welded together (check my photos), then got MediSun plates for the 1 ton, then got a pneumatic 1 ton and didn't really like it, then got the 12 ton and ruined the Medisun plates (they can't handle more than 1 ton, terrible design overall stay away), and finally got my current plates that I'm in love with. Stainless steel too. My advice, if you have a lot of bud to squish, go straight for a 12-20 ton press with decent plates and avoid all the bullshit. If you are just looking to do it for personal dabs and that's it, just use a hair straightener.