• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P-NUT
    replied
    Originally posted by HydroOrganicFla View Post
    Anybody use insect frass?

Found out I had a local source right down the road and bought some cheap to give it a try. It's good shit, literally. Good results so far and it REALLY pisses fungus gnats off. Highly recommend.
    Black soldier fly or mealworm frass? How much they charge for 25lbs? I'm super interested

Leave a comment:

• Aspenou812
    replied
    Anybody have any news on HughMidity? Hope he’s doing alright and that he’s not totally fucked...

Leave a comment:

• unregistered190
    replied
    Originally posted by gr0wmatic View Post
    Hey anybody remember me from the old OG days
    Personally I don’t right off hand, but you joined here in 2004! Welcome back!

Leave a comment:

• gr0wmatic
    replied
    Hey anybody remember me from the old OG days

Leave a comment:

• Tudo
    replied
    Oh boy just got from Miami and BEAUTIFUL!

Leave a comment:

• Morcheeba*
    replied

Found out I had a local source right down the road and bought some cheap to give it a try. It's good shit, literally. Good results so far and it REALLY pisses fungus gnats off. Highly recommend.

i pretty sure the insect frass has chitin which help with many pests.

if your in soil Hypoaspis Miles AKA Stratiolaelaps scimitus is a small light brown mite that lives in the top ½ in layer of soil. As a natural predator of fungus gnat pupae and of the snail parasite Riccardoella limacum it is used by gardeners and snail breeders for biological pest control.

when there are no pests present they can survive on dead organic matter so they will stick around.

peace

Leave a comment:

• Aspenou812
    replied

Really.. those gnats suck

Leave a comment:

• HydroOrganicFla
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HydroOrganicFla
    replied
    Hoping we get a nice bit of cooler weather. I could use a break from dealing with humidity and everything that comes with it.

Leave a comment:

• Amsterdam_joe
    replied
    Nice plants

Leave a comment:

• RockinRobot
    replied
    Originally posted by unregistered190 View Post
    popping seeds never gets old / running the same clones over and over does...for me anyway
    For myself, seed runs can really be a pain trying to get even canopies. Even 2 seeds of the same strain don't grow the same rate. Then there is the extra space needed to keep a mother in case 1 of them is a keeper.

Clones may be boring but for me boring means easy and with my bad back anything that makes life easier wins for me.

Leave a comment:

• Copperfield
    replied
    Best part about cloning is not worrying weather it’s a male or female... ya already know... now that the new year has begun... it’s time for a different journey to begin for my grow... how ya been unreg?! No pics?! What’s happening w ya?

Leave a comment:

• unregistered190
    replied
    popping seeds never gets old / running the same clones over and over does...for me anyway

Leave a comment:

• Copperfield
    replied
    Originally posted by unregistered190 View Post
    Awesome, I got a pack of his S1s.....been waiting for others to run them first to see what’s up.
    Yup yup... guess it’s time to evolve a bit n try out some new gear.... I’ll be running the frosted berries, cement shoes, and cider OG as well.... I’ve been very blessed to be gifted those n the pics as well as these in this next pic... I’m gonna run the lambs bread and a few others.., really wanna try the dead panhead gear as well as the Seattle chronic gear... buncha good ones out there.... just gonna take some time to sift through them all...

Leave a comment:

• unregistered190
    replied
    Originally posted by Copperfield View Post
    the super silver came from old sog.... I’m looking into it tho fir sure.. it smells, looks n tastes very nice...
    Awesome, I got a pack of his S1s.....been waiting for others to run them first to see what’s up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X