Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    ahhh shit. D/P breakin out the the pain. look forward to the oth. are the oth clones or seeds.

    in this one for sure.

    peace

    Comment


      #32
      love the bamboo camouflage. nothing better if u ask me. hope it's tall to hide them oth. need to bend and train brother.

      peace

      Comment


        #33
        DP,

        i think you got the ACE gear covered. i almost went w/the Golden Tiger and Malawi but i got VB x Thai and PCK, i didnt like any of the PCK i got. they were frosty but the smell was too organic smelling for me and i gave away all i harvested.

        looking good


        peace
        “In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

        [DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”


        Francis Young



        Time to kill the spasms

        Comment


          #34
          Seeds, may have bitten off more than I can chew with that one.

          Keepin an eye on your Kali Mist, always heard really good things about her. Komrade Komura used to rave about KM and Satori as two of his all time faves. Wonder what ever happened to him.
          Veni...Vidi...Velcro...I came, I saw, I stuck around...

          When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of the pain is felt by others.

          The same thing happens when you are stupid.

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by windycitysmoker View Post
            If you like OG, your gonna love the FO OG bx2. I haven't even harvested mine yet, and I'm already in love, lol. Both pheno's I have look killer. Just started another seed of it a couple weeks ago. Seed plant #3 and it's looking like a male, so you know what that means...




            Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

            I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

            Originally posted by oceangrownkush
            He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut


            Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana
            you can't get blood out of a stone.

            Comment


              #36
              D/P
              you got them covered man. patients is the big thing with them you will need to show some. that is the only thing that stopped me. like 24 weeks of bloom. it will take the few cold nights so no worry there.

              i love it. keep up with post on her if you would

              peace

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by Morcheeba* View Post
                DP,

                i think you got the ACE gear covered. i almost went w/the Golden Tiger and Malawi but i got VB x Thai and PCK, i didnt like any of the PCK i got. they were frosty but the smell was too organic smelling for me and i gave away all i harvested.

                looking good


                peace
                Thanks Cheeb, only regret was that I didn't pick up the Panama or Punto Rojo to try. Or the Jarilla Sinaloa or Peyote Purple - you get the idea.

                Had a Pakistan Chitral years ago from Serious Seeds if I remember. Crossed it to Medijuana and it the most medical WLD strain I had until I tried TT. Had to try it again and the PCK x Kali China was a freebie.

                Dubi and Luis at ACE are awesome to work with by the way, I will never buy ACE seeds from anybody else but them again
                Veni...Vidi...Velcro...I came, I saw, I stuck around...

                When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of the pain is felt by others.

                The same thing happens when you are stupid.

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by flboy View Post
                  D/P
                  you got them covered man. patients is the big thing with them you will need to show some. that is the only thing that stopped me. like 24 weeks of bloom. it will take the few cold nights so no worry there.

                  i love it. keep up with post on her if you would

                  peace

                  Will do unless I can't control them. I grew ACE Guatamala one year and had to finish it in a 4' deep hole to hide it, not gonna do that again if I can help it.

                  Hopefully they don't stretch too much more, I'm really watching them closely. They probably won't be done until January at the earliest.
                  Veni...Vidi...Velcro...I came, I saw, I stuck around...

                  When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of the pain is felt by others.

                  The same thing happens when you are stupid.

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
                    If you like OG, your gonna love the FO OG bx2. I haven't even harvested mine yet, and I'm already in love, lol. Both pheno's I have look killer. Just started another seed of it a couple weeks ago. Seed plant #3 and it's looking like a male, so you know what that means...
                    Better make seeds lol is achieve making more beans ? I heard not so FObx2 F2 ?? Shit don't even sound right
                    Man I had 3 beans only got luck with the female
                    sigpic.

                    TFG ...THE FUCKING GUY'S

                    THE MAKING OF STRAWBERRY KUSH BREATH
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....10#post7835010

                    MY Thread
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....327358&page=12

                    Comment


                      #40
                      wcs

                      didn't know you had those faceoff. looking forward to seeing how they do for you. if they do as good as the rest you will be set

                      haze's are coming in nice man

                      peace

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Oh my... If I knew how to be jealous... I think I definitely would be lol.

                        Good show everyone... I may have something to show soon enough..
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Yeah I got a few things I don't post like the mendo breath did you see dans pics of her Holy Fuck...
                          sigpic.

                          TFG ...THE FUCKING GUY'S

                          THE MAKING OF STRAWBERRY KUSH BREATH
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....10#post7835010

                          MY Thread
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....327358&page=12

                          Comment


                            #43
                            MR.M in the last thread you said u listen to some Chicago M.Cz it's Drill music now
                            Check out young pappy killa or Montana of 300 Chiraq song
                            sigpic.

                            TFG ...THE FUCKING GUY'S

                            THE MAKING OF STRAWBERRY KUSH BREATH
                            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....10#post7835010

                            MY Thread
                            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....327358&page=12

                            Comment


                              #44
                              I'll have to check them out... but right now, as far as I'm concerned til this day, no one goes harder than Twista... I fucks with Do or Die too. All legends in the game.... Common is dope too.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
                                I'll have to check them out... but right now, as far as I'm concerned til this day, no one goes harder than Twista... I fucks with Do or Die too. All legends in the game.... Common is dope too.
                                I still listen to do or die,but twista went soft
                                sigpic.

                                TFG ...THE FUCKING GUY'S

                                THE MAKING OF STRAWBERRY KUSH BREATH
                                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....10#post7835010

                                MY Thread
                                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....327358&page=12

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X