What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
WCS didn't know you were in the hospital. Thought I was the only one. Three more weeks and I finally get out. Still have another surgery ahead but hoping I can get in a grow first.

Get well soon.

Thanks everyone for your support it means a lot :tiphat:
@RR I been in the hospital for 16days and still need surgery
I'm going to inpatient rehabilitation center after this.

Beanzy

I live in Fl. I have never grown before but am leaning towards an outdoor autoflower in a secluded location . I'll tell you why I am choosing autoflower but if someone sees holes in my theory please tell me.
I will not be able to get to my spot for a few weeks at a time, and the soil prep for a long blooming sativa is a lot of work and more chances of the plant being found and I want small plants to blend in.
I plan on digging holes a foot or2 feet deep, mixing water polymer crystals in with FFOF soil, I'm going to propagate in jiffy pellets and drop in a paper planter right into
The spot leaving it a little lower than the ground. I'm hoping that rain and my occasional visits with backpacks full of distilled wAter will do me.

B

blue_tick

Thanks everyone for your support it means a lot :tiphat:
@RR I been in the hospital for 16days and still need surgery
I'm going to inpatient rehabilitation center after this.

hey brother get well man. not sure what happen with you so hit me up when you get a chance. sorry for the set back man if you need anything you know how to reach me

peace

B

blue_tick

I live in Fl. I have never grown before but am leaning towards an outdoor autoflower in a secluded location . I'll tell you why I am choosing autoflower but if someone sees holes in my theory please tell me.
I will not be able to get to my spot for a few weeks at a time, and the soil prep for a long blooming sativa is a lot of work and more chances of the plant being found and I want small plants to blend in.
I plan on digging holes a foot or2 feet deep, mixing water polymer crystals in with FFOF soil, I'm going to propagate in jiffy pellets and drop in a paper planter right into
The spot leaving it a little lower than the ground. I'm hoping that rain and my occasional visits with backpacks full of distilled wAter will do me.

sounds like a plan. the only thing i think i would do different is top the holes with a peat and ewc mix or better yet happy frog pot mix about 6" above the ffof so they don't burn up from the start. i did auto's this way and all was good. and i don't think 1 foot deep is enough. i used 5 gallon and they needed more

peace

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
As I sit here reading, I have an old Samsumg that I did that exact thing to. "This app requires an active data connection" . Long time ago I took the SIM card out to use the phone as a camera.

So don't necessarily need to have a "working" phone, just need data/wifi. Downfall of wifi is you give up your location by using it. I'm sure like with anything there are ways around it.

Yeah, that's the problem with "free" apps, they need that data pipe to receive the ads that make it free. Wonder if the paid versions will work differently?

Very nice fl
I'm still in the hospital....

Get well soon WCS!!

WCS didn't know you were in the hospital. Thought I was the only one. Three more weeks and I finally get out. Still have another surgery ahead but hoping I can get in a grow first.
Get well soon.

You too RR, hope you guys are back and rolling in seas of green real soon!!

Everyone is looking good and man I'm loving this weather! Usually the garden is cooler than the outside but not so any more!

Get well WCS!

Here's some shots of the Purple Trainwreck. They just started to Hermie in Week 7, there's like 1-2 nanners in some of the colas... Do you guys think that'll be ok and there's not enough time left to really pollenate and damage anything? Should I pull early? Let me know!

Photos are from early Week 6. The colas are dense and fuck and as big as a 20oz bottle.

picture.php

picture.php

After further inspection, there is only a single nanner, in the exact same spot, on about 50% of the colas. I pulled it from every one, none of them were thick, swollen, nor did any have 2 or any in a different spot. I assume that's genetic vs a light leak? Man they smell so freaking amazing. Kind of like liquid lifesavers.

B

blue_tick

i finally went to check on the cheese plant i had. i left it on it's own and was totally impressed with what i found. i will get picks up soon

peace

B

blue_tick

i think i need to do this more often lol. little bit of mold on her but with a little attention she would be fine i think

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php