What's new

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

My outdoor before the sun goes down and the table top goes on. Keeps what little humidity we have off the plants without a greens house.

FLboy I could only imagine those 200's next year. Do you have a crane

Attachments

• IMG_2809.jpg
    IMG_2809.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 11
B

blue_tick

My outdoor before the sun goes down and the table top goes on. Keeps what little humidity we have off the plants without a greens house.

FLboy I could only imagine those 200's next year. Do you have a crane

brother you have some nice tops on them. what strain are those again?

i don't have a crane but might need to do something a little different. i have so much to go thru it ain't even funny.if some one wants to help me out and go thru some strain's i'm all ears. i will post strain's shortly

There is one jack herer. The rest are bubblicous (bubble gum) and bubble X bag male. The cross made bubble denser, thicker overall and more resilient to mold, bad part is some seeds have weak smell and others are better. I don't bread but need to keep some mothers once I have space. This picture is a cross one, also these are I 3 gallon buckets since I stated late in July outdoor

Attachments

• IMG_2837.jpg
    IMG_2837.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 10
Im all ears as well, but can someone give me a break down of our seasons here? Seems this is the time of year? Forget the last frost of the season and get the plants sprouted for the "growing season." Seems this time of year veg to put outside for flower? How long does our light schedule continue to do a natural flower? Please and forgive my southern light exposures .

Cont. Salty, thats just you protecting your harvest from mold this time of year?

Im getting mixed up with end of the year and the time of season today, to do a fall/winter crop. Thanks.

Copperfield

Im all ears as well, but can someone give me a break down of our seasons here? Seems this is the time of year? Forget the last frost of the season and get the plants sprouted for the "growing season." Seems this time of year veg to put outside for flower? How long does our light schedule continue to do a natural flower? Please and forgive my southern light exposures .

LKH, get your local farmers almanac and read through it bud. It gives you the times of summer and winter solstices...... it also tells u what's good to plant during the months of the years.

Morcheeba*

Veteran

just select your state / city and you will get the day time length for the entire yr.

http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/Dur_OneYear.php

peace

PoweredByLove

Most Loved

Basically between may and September plants outside will veg. Any other time of year and they will start flowering. Any flowering plants after April will start to revegging until September when solstice.

Copperfield

Awesome, thanks for the advice guys. Thanks.

Always remember..... the sun rises in the east n sets n the west..... put your garden where it can get sufficient light.... otherwise, you'll struggle w the plant trying to flower.... I like to start w seeds when I do outdoor because it's harder for me to get a clone that's been on 18/6 of light indoors to revert back to vegging under normal sunlight..... that's just me tho.... right now, I'm begging indoors and fblooming outdoors..... it works good like that for me.... use the sun to your advantage.....

If u set your plants inline w the suns path.... u can't go wrong....

March is the earliest i've ever planted and late August they go into pre flower. the red lighting from the sun on this parallel (32* for me) is good till early Jan

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Always remember..... the sun rises in the east n sets n the west..... put your garden where it can get sufficient light.... otherwise, you'll struggle w the plant trying to flower.... I like to start w seeds when I do outdoor because it's harder for me to get a clone that's been on 18/6 of light indoors to revert back to vegging under normal sunlight..... that's just me tho.... right now, I'm begging indoors and fblooming outdoors..... it works good like that for me.... use the sun to your advantage.....

If u set your plants inline w the suns path.... u can't go wrong....

To add to this, he means a south facing plot. If you can get them in a spot that faces south, your golden. They will then be getting direct hit light just about all day. A cheap compass from like Wal-Mart helps a ton with choosing a local.

B

blue_tick

To add to this, he means a south facing plot. If you can get them in a spot that faces south, your golden. They will then be getting direct hit light just about all day. A cheap compass from like Wal-Mart helps a ton with choosing a local.

south is good due to the sun seems to be further south at bloom time as to the time they are vegging. i learned the first year cause i didn't pay attention to this factor. so dt is spot on with this fact. pay attention to where the sun is now and see where it is when you plant for sure makes a lot of difference in the end.

where i am i start seed around the middle of march (sativa dom) and they go straight into veg.

peace

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Theres a pretty awesome app called Sun Surveyor. The Lite version is free and will do everything you need. Using your phones GPS, it will show you the path of the sun (and moon for those that like to fish or hunt) at whatever location you're at and you can advance time and date to see the sun's path in the future.

Also gives you sunrise/sunset times as well

So if you're scouting spots in the spring, you can see where the sun is in summer and winter. Helps you look for trees or other things that might block the sunlight. Really help me figure out the best spots so I could keep growing all winter and into spring.

P-NUT

Veteran
Hey dawn patrol can you use that app on a phone thats not activated? I need a handheld gps and was thinking about buying a old phone and using the sd card to store maps waypoints locations etc. Any ideas?

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Hey dawn patrol can you use that app on a phone thats not activated? I need a handheld gps and was thinking about buying a old phone and using the sd card to store maps waypoints locations etc. Any ideas?

P-NUT, I think it would depend on the phone. Main issue is, if it's not activated how are you going to get the app?

I know some folks know how to root handsets and sideload android updates and software so that may be the answer, on IOS I would suspect it may be much harder.

Maybe load the app, verify that it works and then take the sim card out and see what happens???

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
P-NUT, I think it would depend on the phone. Main issue is, if it's not activated how are you going to get the app?

I know some folks know how to root handsets and sideload android updates and software so that may be the answer, on IOS I would suspect it may be much harder.

Maybe load the app, verify that it works and then take the sim card out and see what happens???

As I sit here reading, I have an old Samsumg that I did that exact thing to. "This app requires an active data connection" . Long time ago I took the SIM card out to use the phone as a camera.

So don't necessarily need to have a "working" phone, just need data/wifi. Downfall of wifi is you give up your location by using it. I'm sure like with anything there are ways around it.

EDIT: Here P-Nut, link to a GPS that's only $100 . And it's waterproof. If you look in the ratings and review section, guy says it works perfect for hunting. Putting in the local of a tree stand, and being able to easily find it.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/garmin-etrex-10-gps-yellow/3721808.p?skuId=3721808&ref=212&loc=1&ksid=6e2b23f5-9b70-4d9f-a7c7-636696244f52&ksprof_id=18&ksaffcode=pg196709&ksdevice=c&lsft=ref:212,loc:2