What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I had a cut of Cherry Pie x PCK. Shit was really nice. First plant to come down outside. Buds went purple. Super good taste, and potent. Don't have the cut anymore. But I do have seeds. She got hit by an Afterthought Auto male(20 gauge, Blitzoid, or Azure Rocket) . I have about 100 seeds. Hoping I can get a plant just like I had, except finishes faster. Killer outdoor ready at the beginning/middle of September would be awesome!

Catatafish

Veteran
DP,

maybe the WFA 6 will give decent returns when using the heat / pressure method b/c she is loaded w/resin.

good luck w/the PCK, the ones i ran were very resinous.

peace

Second this. Just be prepared to not remember anything afterwards.....what did hugh call it? Instant Alzheimer's?

But for pure quantity of resin....probably one of your better choices. If you couldnt squeeze a patty out of that....id look at the hardware for an issue. :biggrin:

I think pnut still has the gsc and amnesia which tend to be really frosty. I couldn't recommend destroying any TT nugs though its plenty frosty.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
D/P
the odd one looks to be the kali china sativa leaner. i would for sure keep a cut of that one if it's female or are they fem seeds? i have a feeling that will be the best one of the bunch

peace

Good to know, I'll make sure I get some cuts of that one. What did you think of the smoke?

I had a cut of Cherry Pie x PCK. Shit was really nice. First plant to come down outside. Buds went purple. Super good taste, and potent. Don't have the cut anymore. But I do have seeds. She got hit by an Afterthought Auto male(20 gauge, Blitzoid, or Azure Rocket) . I have about 100 seeds. Hoping I can get a plant just like I had, except finishes faster. Killer outdoor ready at the beginning/middle of September would be awesome!

Plants are still tiny and they are already showing some purple hues to the leaves.

Second this. Just be prepared to not remember anything afterwards.....what did hugh call it? Instant Alzheimer's?

But for pure quantity of resin....probably one of your better choices. If you couldnt squeeze a patty out of that....id look at the hardware for an issue. :biggrin:

I think pnut still has the gsc and amnesia which tend to be really frosty. I couldn't recommend destroying any TT nugs though its plenty frosty.

Good to know as well Cata, I'll just keep trying different strains and experimenting with different combinations of temp.

I'm sure at this point it's just my lack of experience as much as anything. I'm not overly motivated to produce results since with my small tolerance I'm sure one tiny dab would put me in a coma, but I have some folks that would benefit from concentrated dosages and not smoking as much.

Question for you vapers out there: Does it make you cough as much as smoking? I keep seeing videos of guys doing dabs and then coughing their lungs out.

Also what's everybody's recommendation on a vape/enail rig? PM if you don't wanna post here please.

B

blue_tick

D/P
i have not had the pleasure to get the sativa side of kali china but you can find some info on the ace thread.

side note
the federation Hawaiian sativa in the house. next season will be interesting for sure. just need to decide what ends up in the 3 - 200 gallon and what goes in the couple 100's i plan to run

peace

Old Toker

You're upgrading to some 200s? Your plants are already huge.....man you are going to need a crane to keep them upright and to harvest next season. Are you combining some 100s or expanding?

B

blue_tick

You're upgrading to some 200s? Your plants are already huge.....man you are going to need a crane to keep them upright and to harvest next season. Are you combining some 100s or expanding?

i'm going to do both. adding 3/ 200 g pots and a couple of 100's. so yes a lot of work in my future LOL

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
D/P
i have not had the pleasure to get the sativa side of kali china but you can find some info on the ace thread.

Will check that out and see what I'm in for.

side note
the federation Hawaiian sativa in the house. next season will be interesting for sure. just need to decide what ends up in the 3 - 200 gallon and what goes in the couple 100's i plan to run

peace

Hell, lay one over like you did with the Cherry Bomb and see what happens in a 100. Don't see how that could go wrong. I'd save the 200's for strains that you know and like.

B

blue_tick

Will check that out and see what I'm in for.

Hell, lay one over like you did with the Cherry Bomb and see what happens in a 100. Don't see how that could go wrong. I'd save the 200's for strains that you know and like.

i do like the lay down method and for sure will be used next season. the hawaiian sat. is suppose to have the tendency to out grow all of it's surrounding's in the info federation's description on her so a 100 is what she will go in. ancient , ojsdbk , for sure will be in 200's and one of the locktite x's will be in the last one. the cherry bomb might get a year off due to i might be burnt out on it by then hahaha but i would like to see a kali x i made in a 100 g as the kali held up this year real good for me as well as the lotus(total surprise). i have a trainwreck fem i am itching to try from a member here that needs to be grownout for sure

i found that collecting pollen was pretty simple so males of a few will be kept again(ancient og for sure) and possibly the hawaiian sat. time will tell still have a lot of time to think it thru

peace

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
:noway:
200!!!!!,,,,fuckin A flBoy
now im definitely gonna have to come around and see this first hand..
gonna be some fuckin straight up MONSTERS...

weather is fucking killer right now..stay cool everyone

B

blue_tick

What you need is a cement mixer to mix all your soil.:tiphat:

i wish i could it would make it a lot easier for sure. just would be to much racket. i pack my goods in by hand and have already started for next season. pretty good deals being the season is at it's end for some amendments. i ordered my 200's and got them cheaper then the 100's last year.

hope all is still good for you the chill in the air will help with the final goods i would say. i know you don't need to worry about mold issue's with the strains you have

peace

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
picture.php
picture.php

top,is a old stand by...
bottom,me beat up gg4..

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

random seedlings and clones. white pots = WTPF, middle top RGM#2 clones on left and small one on front right i'm not sure but it's a mutant.

picture.php

WTPF

picture.php

WTPF

picture.php

DonkeyKong(GG#4xRGM pheno1)

picture.php

SashaF3#b

sadly imma have to kill all this shit today. R.I.P

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

picture.php

5G#2(TwitterGlue)

cut this one last night. only like week4-5 and looking like it's done. prolly from the daily spraying with bug repellent.

anyway's laters.

B

blue_tick

little better pix of the top cola (one of them) now she is back down to earth LOL

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

peace

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You made out like a bandit fboy. Will be waiting to see how you like the high. I have some Cherry Bomb x Kahuna Bud seeds sitting here.

B

blue_tick

like to see them kahuna x cherry in action yesum. i have more x's to do next season. is the cherry x you have with the cherry bomb from verdantgreen or reeferrman

peace

Copperfield

I'll also be doing a blockhead bx, purple butters, Ortega and a bubba pre 98 outdoors..... it's perfect weather.... just waiting till the get a lil bit bigger in size..... I'm anxious to see how these do.... I made up a good batch of soil n let it cook for a whole month..... just a waiting game now..... hope everybody on the go thread is doing well.....

Copperfield

picture.php
grape stomper bx X BOG sour bubble. Here's a few DWC shots from the indoor..... after a serious battle w a mite infestation..... things are lookin up finally.......
picture.php
BOG sour bubble
picture.php
granddaddy purple