What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Just went to flower inside

Attachments

• IMG_2745.jpg
    IMG_2745.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 7

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
2016 koi & gold fish show

2016 koi & gold fish show

i went to a koi & gold fish show 10-8-16
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

there R more pic in my album
KOI

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
2016 ATL Bonsai show

2016 ATL Bonsai show

there was also a BONSAI SHOW.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

There R more pic in my album

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I always liked those goldfish with the giant masses of whatever that is on their heads. Bonsai tree's are the shit too. Gotta convince the wife to let me get one. I have a hard enough time keeping her from throwing out the geranium I've kept alive for a couple years now, lol.

FLboy i use California lightworks, got both during there growers program cause im cheap but don't want Chinese crap. i have 440 and the new 550, really like the 550 linking ability and light controller. Also have a rapotor hood with 1000w phantom ballast but i wait till its a little cooler to run that

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
ACE Pakistan Chitral Kush Standard

ACE Pakistan Chitral Kush Standard

Paid for 10 seeds, got 12 in the shipment, all germed and all above soil :biggrin:
picture.php

Morcheeba*

Veteran
DP,

i grew some a few yrs ago and from memory they were easy to grow with good structure and a decent amount of frost. i didnt keep any because of the flavor, a little to much earthy organic taste for me.

i dont remember anything about the high.

id like to hear your take on them once you try them.

peace

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
Cheeb,

I grew Greenhouse Seeds Pakistan Chitrali (IIRC, could have been some one else's but it was definitely a Dutch offering) years ago and was greatly disappointed. 10 beans, poor germ rate and ended up with one male but he was a stud. Crossed him with Medijuana and some other hybrids and was amazed at how much pure indica it added to the crosses in terms of growth habit, plant structure and body effect.

My main objective was to grow these out and make seed and collect pollen for further experiments, I doubt that any of them will produce head stash but I'm also dabbling in concentrates, topicals and tinctures for a couple folks and if it does nothing more than make a knockout tincture for insomnia or muscle relaxation then that's cool and I'm happy with that.

Got a 2" hair straightener and have been trying to press rosin and have only tried a couple strains so far, but have yet to find one that produces much of anything so also hoping the PCK may be a candidate for that application.

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
ACE PCK x Kali China Feminized

ACE PCK x Kali China Feminized

These were a freebie from my ACE order last spring and I'll update these girls here as they progress.

One of these things is not like the other..........
picture.php

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
Sure doesn't look like the others, does it? Curious to see how they all mature, wouldn't be the first time a plant made me scratch my head at the start of a grow.

I almost culled it and then I thought "what the hell, let it go and see what happens". Sometimes the best things are happy accidents. Just to be safe, I'm going to take cuttings of all of them.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
DP,

maybe the WFA 6 will give decent returns when using the heat / pressure method b/c she is loaded w/resin.

good luck w/the PCK, the ones i ran were very resinous.

peace

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
I tried one of my most resinous crosses, ((Medijuana x Chitral) x Gonzo) at a variety of different temps and a variety of different moisture levels (even rehydrated a lot of the bud) with very little results. Admittedly, the clamp I am using probably provides only 400-600 lbs of pressure, but I really didn't think it would be this hard to produce something useful....just need to keep experimenting I guess.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i think that PCK throws mostly purple pheno & a green one now & then, maybe it the green one?

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
That is a PCK x Kali China cross so I have no idea, but we'll eventually find out!

Wish I had the time to run individual threads on each strain to help other growers out, but mostly life gets in the way of all that.

B

blue_tick

D/P
the odd one looks to be the kali china sativa leaner. i would for sure keep a cut of that one if it's female or are they fem seeds? i have a feeling that will be the best one of the bunch

peace