No announcement yet.

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope everybody is overgrowing this state and staying safe. Lots going on, just don't come here much anymore. (edit) having to edit a hi def image down to this resolution in 2021 is beyond stupid! How long did we wait for this shitty upgrade????

Bag seed from a dead guy....

Click image for larger version  Name:	_91A6447 resize.jpg Views:	0 Size:	115.2 KB ID:	17997189
    Veni...Vidi...Velcro...I came, I saw, I stuck around...

When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of the pain is felt by others.

The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Comment

Don't stray to far away DP...I know the new site is worse then onshores with solid swell..aka SUCKS..
      but fire me a pm if ya gonna spilt for good..i know alot of heads are over on instaGay but not myself... so holler back at stay in touch dude..looks like not many AT all are still around.. man 4-5years ago our FLA thread was jumping... nothing like it used to be..

Comment

Originally posted by bucketswithsoil View Post
        man 4-5years ago our FLA thread was jumping... nothing like it used to be..
        That's cuz I moved from Florida 5 years ago. πŸ˜‚
        sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to my fellow Florida growers.

Comment

Originally posted by bucketswithsoil View Post
            Don't stray to far away DP...I know the new site is worse then onshores with solid swell..aka SUCKS..
            but fire me a pm if ya gonna spilt for good..i know alot of heads are over on instaGay but not myself... so holler back at stay in touch dude..looks like not many AT all are still around.. man 4-5years ago our FLA thread was jumping... nothing like it used to be..
            Insta Gay πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
            The Search For Sizzle

Comment

Well thanks to unreg I'm back growing again..

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220104_144715.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	18032219

Comment

Hope you find something good!

Comment

Whats the scene like in sunny FLA? I know they have med but how is it compared to other place? I thought I heard you have to renew your lic every few month and didnt they only recently start selling flower?

I just read that you still cant grow down there...πŸ˜‰
                  LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

Originally posted by LostTribe View Post
                    Whats the scene like in sunny FLA? I know they have med but how is it compared to other place? I thought I heard you have to renew your lic every few month and didnt they only recently start selling flower?

I just read that you still cant grow down there...πŸ˜‰
                    No legal grows yet. Dispensary weed pretty much sucks and they are pricing us out of business. I can get 1/4 oz preground at Growhealthy for $25 most days

Comment

Happy News years Florida Growers.
                      It's been a min since I've checked in. Looked back over a few pages to see whats up.
                      Wow, the Forums have been utterly DESTROYED. Just useless. So much harder to find information here now. And frankly I've had vBulletin put my shit in the street more then once so I have zero trust for this platform now. Has there been any push back on this "upgrade"? Or is this set in stone?

Hope you guys are all safe and doing well.

MK

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."
                      Richard Henry Lee

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by MagniKhan View Post
                        Happy News years Florida Growers.
                        It's been a min since I've checked in. Looked back over a few pages to see whats up.
                        Wow, the Forums have been utterly DESTROYED. Just useless. So much harder to find information here now. And frankly I've had vBulletin put my shit in the street more then once so I have zero trust for this platform now. Has there been any push back on this "upgrade"? Or is this set in stone?

Hope you guys are all safe and doing well.

MK
                        MK, great to see ya around and regarding the site upgrade, i fear its here to stay even though it sucks ass.

peace
                        β€œIn strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

Working...
                        X