No announcement yet.

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Copperfield. I chopped the Member Berry today at day 66.

Comment

Well after finishing my Ethos run I tore down everything again and repainted. I'm reconfiguring the second bay in my room into a true 4x4 footprint. To date I've always run a single 2x4 tray under each light with a 3x4 net. Moved both 2x4 trays under my largest reflector and ordered a 3x3 for under the smaller reflector.

Amnesia and GDP in the back tray. Orange Velvet OG in the front tray. Going to let them veg another week or 2 then flip.

Comment

Originally posted by gr0wmatic View Post
        Hey anybody remember me from the old OG days

You knew Tommy?Your nic sounds familiar from the OG storys and peeps he used to talk about.
        R.I.P Tommy

Originally posted by 10k
        damn I love my steak charred on the outside but medium rare !

But, I think I'd rather just kick the bucket than turn into a vegetarian

Comment

Originally posted by RockinRobot View Post
          Thanks Copperfield. I chopped the Member Berry today at day 66.

View Image

View Image

View Image

The MB looks nice.That second pic is knarley
          R.I.P Tommy

Originally posted by 10k
          damn I love my steak charred on the outside but medium rare !

But, I think I'd rather just kick the bucket than turn into a vegetarian

Comment

Sour D S1, the other pheno is different

Smoking on Karma Genetics Lemon Mochi, was my keeper from that round.

Just flipped a small plant of this one....small because she will be making seeds. (Mochi Gelato x Lemontini) x (Kali Snapple x SSH f3)

Comment

Mealybugs

Mealybugs are worldwide pests of ornamental plants grown indoors (greenhouse) and outdoors (scape environments and conservatories). As well as both greenhouse and field-grown ornamentals are commonly attacked by mealybug.

https://lifeandagri.com/how-to-get-rid-of-mealybugs/

Comment

Well got my new tray in and I'm really liking the new setup. Hoping my yields will show the improvement as well.

The expanded second bay just flipped to flower a week ago and are just starting to stretch.

Comment

RockinRobot,

thats going to be a full screen soon, good luck.

this new site layout is going to take a bit to get used to.

peace
                  “In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

Originally posted by Morcheeba* View Post
                    RockinRobot,

thats going to be a full screen soon, good luck.

this new site layout is going to take a bit to get used to.

peace
                    Thanks Morcheeba,

Here they are at just over 2 weeks. Filled in nicely and lots of popcorn buds already Click image for larger version

Name:	20210311_195722~2.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	168.6 KB
ID:	17801339Click image for larger version

Name:	20210311_195729~2.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	172.3 KB
ID:	17801340

Comment

Mac 1 Macro
                      Attached Files
                      Veni...Vidi...Velcro...I came, I saw, I stuck around...

When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of the pain is felt by others.

The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Comment

Room taking off. Member Berry just flipped. Amnesia Trip, GDP ans OVOG at 4 weeks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210322_202541~2.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	186.7 KB
ID:	17812964Click image for larger version

Name:	20210322_202614~2.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	182.7 KB
ID:	17812966Click image for larger version

Name:	20210322_202559~2.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	168.2 KB
ID:	17812965

Comment

That’s looking good RR...
                          sigpicLife should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
                          ( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

Comment

Originally posted by Aspenou812 View Post
                            That’s looking good RR...
                            Thanks Aspen. I Think moving to a true 4x4 footprint instead of trying to stretch a 2x4 tray into a 4x4 screen is really going to make a difference in yield. I may try running 25 member berry in the 3x3 tray if 16 doesn't put out the weight.

Comment

My plants look awful just awful
                              The buds are perfect though chopping them down Thursday afternoon
                              sigpicLife should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
                              ( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

Comment

Originally posted by Aspenou812 View Post
                                My plants look awful just awful
                                The buds are perfect though chopping them down Thursday afternoon
                                There's a reason it's called weed. Very resilient plants.

Comment

Working...
                                X