Comment

thanks RR
          hope all is well with you man

peace

Comment

flboy u got it going on.
            sigpic

Comment

a auto AZURE ROCKET#? IT got stund when i put it outside, but is comming back.
              sigpic

Comment

CHARLIE HORSE #1-4 AUTOS also there taking off maybe a nice yeadl from these?
                sigpic

Comment

bugman

that azure was stunted? could only imagine how tall it's capable of getting. the charlie horse is lookin good to man

peace

Comment

smoke report on these autos.
                    BL#4,BL#2,WR#2
                    BLITZOID #4aroma diesel sweet,BL#2 sweet earthy, the taste on both were[like mex brick weed] HI about the same.
                    WIND RIDER#2 aroma a mild fruity, taste was a mild artifical grape,the HIGH Surprisling verry nice
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flboy View Post
                      bugman

that azure was stunted? could only imagine how tall it's capable of getting. the charlie horse is lookin good to man

peace
                      its about 34" tall ,i dont think it would have gotten much bigger as it was in full bud when it got stund.
                      sigpic

Comment

well i hit the chem and kali yesterday with pollen so if it takes i should have sour chem,cherry chem,sour mist, and cherry mist.

i think i'm going to take advantage of the 2 crops this year and run a winter 12/12 from seed. i have a lot of ace gear itching to go. malawi fems(breeder pack) and malawi and panama x's which all are fems as well. oh and i have some cherry pollen left soooo

peace

Comment

this rain this last week raelly fucked me hard. but i learned lessons. i had to cut off like 50%+ on some plants due to mold or mildew or something rotting up dead leafs and shit from these plants that started as revegs and had too many nodes and leaves. everything else is stunted/locked out from all this water logged roots. but it's drying up. definitely gonna work on a better draining lighter soil, maybe start the next batch based around coco. i would do peat since they have those big bales at the Casa. but i hear it's acidic fast and i don't have time or meters to be chasing pH issues.
                          sigpic

Comment

pbl

add some dolomite lime (cheap) at 1 cup per sf for the peat. add some perlite or pumice,hydroton, for drainage and throw the meter away man. i lost one small nug to mold on my sour diesel but i can live with that. bad thing about it i have a feeling there will be more rain before the end of the month so brace yourself for it and yes it sucks for sure

peace

Comment

Apply a good foliar Mn, Zn, Cu and Mo. Baicor or Albion come to mind.

You can beat a lot of the breakdown with these metals, especially in Florida.

I would not apply dolomite, the Mg will make drainage problems even worse. Use gypsum instead if you need Ca.
                              OH IF A MAN TRIED
                              TO TAKE HIS TIME ON EARTH
                              AND PROVE WHAT A MAN IS WORTH
                              I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN
                              TO THIS WORLD

-Harry Forster Chapins' Tombstone

Comment

~Today is merely yesterday's tomorrow~

Comment

Working...
                                X