No announcement yet.

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr miyagi wfa is wifi alien from ograscal and the #6 is a cut passed around by a good friend of mine and is pure fire. Im happy to see alot of us have it in case I ever loose her. Very strong stuff some people get scared most just really high lol.

Comment

thx for the kind words.

AL,

this heat def. sucks and before i went to led's my temps were close to 90. now my ac isnt running hard and im usually at 78f, sometimes lower w/ac on high. for the first time the p98 colored up a bit so im very happy.

Mr. Miyagi,

wi fi alien #6

im not sure who selected this cut but im glad i have it. she has some kick to her also.

flboy,

ill do an open pollenation and hope to go thru 100 or so seeds to make selections on keepers. ill do the same with Mountian Temple and Fruity Pebbles OG and i may have some Black Lime Reserve and BLR X Choc Trip seeds on the way.......if so, ill do the same with them.

peace
      “In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

cheeba

you have me jealous over here man. the blr and the blr x chocolate trip have been on my hit list but i just was afraid to pull the trigger for obvious reasons. but being yours made it well need i say more LOL. i talk to the man about his more sativa lines he's working on and hoping to be in line for those

peace

Comment

Originally posted by flboy View Post
          cheeba

nice score on the pines. looking good across the board on the flowers. i doubt highly anyone would not be happy with that
          i held off ording the pines & i missed them & a few others, but i have been looking to place a order soon.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
            5g#3 you said you dusted it...with what? what is 5g#3? lol, i retired for a couple years..and a lot has changed sine my return
            it's what i call the cross bug made (gg4xgg4xtwog)
            i dusted it with #4
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
              5g#3 you said you dusted it...with what? what is 5g#3? lol, i retired for a couple years..and a lot has changed sine my return
              Originally posted by PoweredByLove View Post
              it's what i call the cross bug made (gg4xgg4xtwog)
              i dusted it with #4
              i was worndering where the fifth G came in now i see lol
              that one has a name [GG4XGG4XTWOG ] = TWITTER GLUE
              when i ran them i got 4 out of 6 females that had resl nice frost ,aroma,& taste nice high.
              the f2s should probuce some fine phenos .
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bugman52 View Post
                when i ran them i got 4 out of 6 females that had resl nice frost ,aroma,& taste nice high.
                oh my! is this available?
                sigpic

Comment

things are starting to happen with the cherry. looks like she will be bringing the donkey's to the table. first pix is a couple tops and the second is the lowers as i call them

here is the sour diesel. she is around the half way point.

Comment

here is the kali mist starting to do her thing. getting ready for some pollen in the near future

killer purps. if i didn't have plenty of these in the vault she would be meeting the sour male. maybe next time

peace

Comment

shit yea dude....ya gonna have some kong dongs,aka lex steele type shit...lol
                      those things looked super tight nodded as well...
                      i can only wait to see what ya end up with from her...atta boy mate!!!

Comment

Well still in hospital. However my worst fears have come true. GF didn't harvest correctly. The last of my WFA#6 X TT went all moldy. Don't know about the sativa Dom as I haven't seen it. Buds are little less dense on those so keeping fingers crossed but not holding my breath.

They were so beautiful before the chop.

Comment

Originally posted by RockinRobot View Post
                          Well still in hospital. However my worst fears have come true. GF didn't harvest correctly. The last of my WFA#6 X TT went all moldy. Don't know about the sativa Dom as I haven't seen it. Buds are little less dense on those so keeping fingers crossed but not holding my breath.

They were so beautiful before the chop.
                          thats a total bummer...what did she do,that wasnt correct???
                          time to trade that bitch for one who knows whats up...lol, i joke...i kid...
                          how much longer ya gotta stay in hospital for...THAT IS ALSO A BUMMER...

Comment

Originally posted by bucketswithsoil View Post
                            thats a total bummer...what did she do,that wasnt correct???
                            time to trade that bitch for one who knows whats up...lol, i joke...i kid...
                            how much longer ya gotta stay in hospital for...THAT IS ALSO A BUMMER...
                            Wish I could blame her but she had no clue. This was the first harvest since we were together and was going to teach her. Instead she had to do it while I wasn't even there to guide her. Did the best she could. The buds were so nice she decided to hang basically the whole plant rather than chopping each branch. Also she didn't turn the dehumidifier down low enough.

As far as the hospital goes. They want me on IV antibiotics till mid November. And then I still need a complete reconstruction of my lower back. So may be a while. Hoping I can transition home for most of the IV meds but will still have another hospital in my future.

Comment

Originally posted by bugman52 View Post
                              oh ok when i got em they didn't have a name, i'll call it twitter glue now that i know it has one.

yeah the females i've gotten so far are all pretty frosty. there's a oily type of back smell present among all the glue crosses. i guess that's the glue smell? 2 of the twitter girls were similar the #1/#2 with chunkier buds the #3 looks really sativa might just be cause outdoors. i prefer the #1 but she's gone but the #2 seems really similar. a shorter more indica style plant with og style buds. the #2 has a more chocolatey smell when dried and a citrus cleaner type of back. the #1 now extinct was purely cleaner smell. like mr.clean. very strong.
                              sigpic

Comment

finaly got some ran yesterday and we'll all this week after two weeks. Getting my indoor cleaned up and ready
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X