What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

pine bud

warped

Hey, I have a question about a strain they seel at the boutique. its in the G-13 collection and its called g13xpine bud. the pine bud has my attention due to the fact that it is apparently piney :yummy: but other than that I dont know a darn thing about it. Does anyone have any experiance with it?

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Hello Warped, I'm growing two now. A friend grew some out a couple of years ago. And it was the most potent indica high I've smoked from a grow. It's totally mind numbing and trance inducing. But you must find the right pheno for this and this plant was one out of three females. I got two flowering now and hope to have that pheno.

looking for legit pure pine bud if anyone knows anyone who carries it, use to see it all the time in VT back in the day