What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chanting Growers Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

??????

??????

Well I have missed everyone. Haven't seen anyone in here the past few days. I guess life is kicking everyone.
Glad for all your Good Fortune GordyP! Good luck to ya and keep chanting. Remember Rome wasn't built in a day.
Stonegirl, So happy to hear that your "showing" was a great success. As you knew it would be. I would love to know more about work and see your work. It must be very impressive. From one woman to another, I'm very very proud of you.
I guess SoCal has to finish reading the other half.
I have had a good week. Tired and trying to get back into life. I have to tell you........I miss Florida! So I'm a little homesick right now. Hope you guys return soon. SG

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We are all here

We are all here

SG,

Right with you every step of the way. Why no mention of the super benefit from your PM? Stonegirl says hi to everyone. She is too busy to read right now, let alone type. The boys had their big photo-shoot and it drew over forty people from their offices, to come see them in the studio.

It's amazing how crazy people go over seeing those three kids! At any rate, they are going to use big head shots rather than a picture of the three on them on one package, so now each one will be the face on small, medium, and large size retail packs. They are already 'famous'!

I've gotten my biggest benefit seeing two close friends enjoy knowing each other.

If you're missing Florida, I KNOW I am going to miss LA. Going back to asia in the next couple of days. Everyone hang in there!

Thomas

SoCal Hippy

Veteran
good month

good month

Just found out from my mgr in SLC that I went over my quota in my 1st month. Cool, huh?

My quota is 250K....I did almost 400K in October. Question is: Where is the $$$??? It's coming, its coming (and she said!)

Finally doing what I have the most experience and love for. I think I related how I got this job awhile back. All benefits from chanting. Cora and I are still chanting in the eve; really asking the gohonzon to show her the most amazing actual proof.

SC

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude, you deserved a good month.

Dude, you deserved a good month.

SoCal,

Had you not had one, I would have been as disappointed as you. Sincerely and for reals. It was important for me to see you get this victory. I'm kind of getting down on myself again.

I knew you were jamming when your posts got sketchy. Just don't forget your online pals that helped launch that winning life condition. We need you as much as you need us. Drift off, and all you'll do is come running back saying, 'Now why did I do that? Damn it!"

And on your post a couple back when you say "Life force and devotion is what I also aspire for. Seems aspiration sometimes is all that is there." In my experience, wanting it will eventually lead to getting it. The Universe expects you to fail. There is no shame in this. The only failure that leads to shame is the failure to continue. Nothing more and nothing less.

It is the exception for one to escape delusion. This exception occurs only after countless failures. Only a moment separates it from your potential to your reality. The aspriation you seek and flail yourself for not achieving is an aspiration so rare and profound that it guarantees its own accomplishment.

To aspire for this devotion and life condition; to be one with the life force of Nichiren Daishonin, is the Buddha Way. You are a magnet in the making, well advanced in the process of its fabrication. Have confidence in that. Reveal yourself to be the Buddha that you are....

Through faith that never waivers.

That is the truest way to demonstrate this life force and devotion. Seems to me, after knowing you all of these years, you are very much on the right track, frankly.

Thomas

Last edited:

SoCal Hippy

Veteran
I will never forget!

I will never forget!

Doobie Dude,

How could I ever forget after what has transpired in my life in the last couple months???? I have so much appreciation. My life has turned around 180degrees.

My impatience is my delusion as my pocketbook is still not where I need and want it. This gets me down on ocassion. Having Cora chant with me now is helping me eleviate that.

Don't you get down now as this thread and others rely on your compassionate wisdom more than anything else. I mean that sincerely. You don't how I read some of your posts in awe. Because of your profound sincerity and compassion for others you must be bombarded every moment from the Devil of the Sixth Heaven.

Devil of the Sixth Heaven: The king of devils who dwells in the highest of the six heavens of the world of desire. He is also called Takejizaiten, the king who makes free use of the fruits of others' efforts for his own pleasure. Served by innumerable minions, he works to obstruct Buddhist practice and delights in sapping the life force of other beings. He corresponds to tenji-ma, the last of the three obstacles and four devils. Nichiren Daishonin interprets the Devil of the Sixth Heaven as the manifestation of the fundamental darkness (Japanese, gampon no mumyo) inherent in life.
See also: Mara. Source: Dictionary of Buddhist Terms and Concepts

Devil of the Sixth Heaven: (Jpn. Dairouten no Ma-o) Most powerful of the devils, who dwells in the highest of the six realms of the world of desire. He works to prevent believers from practicing Buddhism and delights in sapping the life force of others.

Everyone is always in my prayers.

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fundamental darkness

fundamental darkness

(Jpn 'gampon-no-mumyo')

Also, fundamental ignorance or primal ignorance. The most deeply rooted illusion inherent in life, said to give rise to all other illusions. "Darkness in this sense means inability to see or recognize the truth, particularly, the true nature of one's life. The term 'fundamental darkness' is contrasted with the fundamental nature of enlightenment, which is the Buddha nature inherent in life. According to the Shrimala Sutra, fundamental darkness is the most difficult illusion to surmount and can be eradicated only by the wisdom of the Buddha. T'ien-t'ai (538-597) interprets darkness interprets darkness as illusion that prevents one from realizing the truth of the Middle Way, and divides such illusion into forty-two types, the last of which is fundamental darkness. This illusion is only extirpated when one attains the stage of perfect enlightenment, the last of the fifty-two stages of bodhisattva practice. Nichiren (1222-1282) interprets fundamental darkness as ignorance of the ultimate Law, or ignorance of the fact that one's life is essentially a manifestation of that Law, which he identifies as Nam-myoho-renge-kyo. In "The Treatment of Illness,' Nichiren states: "The heart of the Lotus School is the doctrine of the three thousand realms in a single moment of life, which reveals that both good and evil are inherent even in those at the highest stage of perfect enlightenment. The fundamental nature of enlightenment manifests itself as a Brahma and Shakra, whereas the fundamental darkness manifests itself as the devil king of the sixth heaven." Nichiren thus regards fundamental darkness as latent even in the enlightened life of the Buddha, and the devil king of the sixth heaven as a manifestation or personification of one's fundamental darkness. 'The Record of Orally Transmitted Teachings' reads, "Belief is a sharp sword that cuts off fundamental darkness and ignorance."

From the 'Dictionary of Buddhism'

GordyP

Right On, So Cal!

Right On, So Cal!

S.C.Hippie

Thanks for the post and the dope-slap, dude! I needed a jump-start for the day. I've been doing regular chanting on my half hour drives to and from work (you'd think it would detract from my driving, but I actually feel more alert and safe, and ...maybe it's just me thinking about it ...I seem to be experiencing a good roll of fortune in my daily battles in traffic! Not even asking for that in my prayers.) Anyway, I'm lucky enough to have weekends off work, so I totally spaced it this morning, after oversleeping. It's great you've got Cora, your new chanting partner, so you two can keep each other focused on your causes. So, with the help of your post, I didn't miss a little personal prayer session this morning. Gotta keep my shit together now, on future weekends.

Sounds like you're in a great place right now! Happy to hear it's going so well. Now the challenge is staying centered and focused. Since PTD's post on the twelve linked chain of causation, I've been busy trying to weed out my delusions from perpetual truths for my life. Impatience is one of my biggest delusions, too (chain link #1). Haven't been to good about just staying with the game plan and letting things come to me when the time is right for them to. One of those Buddhist Devils keeps nagging and reminding me about that ever-elusive full time job that always seems to be "a week or two" away. I keep checking in on my first indoor grow and wondering why my babies are taking so damn long to grow big. I find myself longing for the day when I'm not having to scrimp between paychecks, and I'm proudly smokin' my own Gordy-Grown herb.

Thanks, too, for weaving some doctrine into the things now happening in your (our) present day life. Like PTDoobie, you've become one of the threads great Bodhisattvas of the earth! Though we've never officially met, your in all my prayers, too, man.

Keep Em Green and Growin'

GordyP :D

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last attempt!

Last attempt!

After two previous long posts got zapped, I am now just going to say this simply.

Go back and reread the last ten pages.

Gordy! Don't get me wrong there dude, but understand that some of the best brain candy is that which exists prior to the Lotus Sutra, because it is less profound (not as difficult to comprehend as the true entity of all phenomena), and therefore easier to correlate to the process of breaking something down for evaluation. There is no merit in the evaluation! That is just your own delusion talking! It has nothing to do with the profundity of the eternal Mystic Law. So, my only point is that the twelve-linked chain of causation is cool to think about, but it is pre-Lotus Sutra and should be understood as a means to an end and not an end in and of itself. You have the good fortune to know the Mystic Law. Focus on elevating your understanding of that. This is just my humble suggestion based on 31 years of practice. I am encouraging you to think, not discouraging.

Remember how you tested out of Freshman classes in College, because of what you already knew in high school? That is the process here. Skip the remedial and focus on the core depth most important understanding. Knowing the twelve-linked chain of causation will not enable you to help provide a solution to the sufferings of others. That is the only worthwhile reason for the endeavor. Anything else is less than the Bodhisattva ideal and therefore, Hinayana.

My .02,

Thomas

GordyP

Criminy!!

Criminy!!

One step at a time for me. Hearing the story, or evaluation, of the twelve linked chain of causality, relating to it and using it's lessons, has been another building brick for me. Gotta remember I haven't been at this long at all. Still gotta look up the correct spelling for Nichiren Daishonin's name every time I write it. An evaluation like the 12 chains was worthy enough for some diciple to commit it to paper and make it a part of Shakyamuni's total recorded teachings. It's only given me a stronger, higher base to jump from in an attempt to touch the main teachings of the Lotus Sutra. You're tellin me that stories and evaluations are great but...put to that stuff out of your mind and focus many more steps ahead. I'm guessing the road to enlightenment took many different turns (and distances) for each being fortunate and dedicated enough to pursue it. I know the 12 chains are only a small step here, but damnit, I enjoyed it and could readily relate to the message of the story. Stop dissin' the twelve linked chains of causation, man, you...you...12-LINK CHAIN-HATER YOU!

;) You'll be in a world of hurt if I can sic S.G. on your ass, for all your story-hatin' ways! (LOL) And here I went and thanked you in front of the whole thread for writing that story up and posting it for me, and everyone, to discover. Shouldn't have sent that PM.

You know I love you, Brother, and I know how cautious (delusional?) you are about us here on the thread and the ways our thoughts are interpreted, along with all the others in your life. I've known you many, many years and you've always had that protective nature.

We just bouncin' around some thoughts and some news of victories won lately. It's great to be able to keep up with the news from thread friends on almost a real time basis. The lessons in Buddhist history, doctrine, and application are great to see scattered in as well. We'll all eventually meet together in the glow of enlightment at some moment in time (but what does a group of enllightened beings say to each other?)

Thanks for trying 3 times to type that reply.

I'm doin' fine now. YOU, my friend, now sound like you've got a lot of movin' and shakin' to stay focused on. Plenty more pressing issues to be chanting for. Hope all your prayers are answered. You got help from this spot in the country.

Keep Em Green and Growin' (not like me)

GordyP

;)

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Proceed at you own speed!

Proceed at you own speed!

Only wanted to impress something that may not be obvious without a full understanding of the teachings and their timelines. Understand that when we post, those of us posting aren't the only one's reading it.

I wasn't dissin' the 12 LCoC. Just stating a fact that may not be obvious.

Don't read too much personally into what I am saying. Sometimes it may be that it only SEEMS I am saying it to you, because you become a convenient segway into another point to contemplate and consider.

Sorry if that sometimes it isn't clear this is what is occurring.

T

Last edited:
G

Devil's advocate! Thats me!

Devil's advocate! Thats me!

Hey Gang!
Well this is my second time to try and write this after being zapped, so I will try and get this out and if my point is like....WHAT??? You'll know why. I have said this enough that I probably don't really need to anymore but my philosophy at this point in life of being tired, tired of being tired is keep it simple stupid. I don't want anyone to not think that I don't ponder many things but quite frankly sometimes I have to have a damn dictionary to read some of this to understand what the hell ya'll are trying to get across. I have a hard time retaining English sometimes at this point in life, much less, sanskrit etc . That is what I mean by ok interpret in English. So I may be way off base here, but here goes with my response to the day.
So Cal! I think it is wonderful that you have exceeded your goals. However, what a wonderful benefit that Cora sits by your side everynight and chants with you and Catholic at that. Attitude of gratitude! The way you wrote that is was as if.....yeah Cora is chanting, but where is that 400K. How can you receive such a tremendous benefit not for your life but for hers and turn around and say.....where is the money! That is what I think delusion is. They have always told me that benefits that get stuck could be turned with the slightest change of attitude. We are human! WE receive a tremendous benefit but we are always turning to the next. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.
As far as Chains of CAusation......From the way my life has been I could say I ran over a bus load of nuns in my past life...but we don't really know that. I cannot change the past. But I can make the efforts in the present to change the future, which in turn eradicates those causes in the past. I don't get to choose so much how I do that, when enough is enough. I can only take each day at a time, make sincere efforts to make the appropriate causes, chant diamoku and pray I turn that corner. So you can write all that stuff down and argue whether its Shakamuni or Nichiren but the jest of it is all the same. We are responsible for every single thing that happens to us through the causes that we make now and today and tomorrow. To me it is very simple and we try to make it so hard, and it really isn't. That is the delusion! Getting all caught up in our head and not doing what we know with our heart is correct. THAT is what prayer goes straight into the rhythm we need to be in.
My week has been filled with alot of personal insights and seeing some truths about myself that has held me back through my own delusion. It is at that time I will be able to break thru. When you get past those old records and tapes and delusional bull shit we come to believe in so much that it blocks the growth we need to have. I love you all and know you are all a part of what is going on for me now. I learn from all of you each time you get into your dialog. Always know that! Southern Girl

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just for the record...

Just for the record...

I always have a smile on my face with everything I read here. You guys crack me up. All I was saying to Gordy was, "Don't bother spending too much time by brushing up on your addition, subtraction, multiplication or division; this course comes with a calculator." or "Never mind pouring over ledger pages, pull up the data base on your computer." Either way will get a solution. I just thought he should know that if he thinks that is impressive, wait 'till the really profound stuff starts sinking in. (I am bound by the sutras themselves to call out and denounce Hinayana behavior whenever I see it. I am also charged with a responsibility to never become an enemy of the Law by being an asshole about it. The fine line is sometimes crossed. Is it true I can behave like a fucking republican????)

{The tongue is firmly in the cheek for all who wonder}

T

GordyP

Note to Self:

Note to Self:

Note to Self:

Never again speak of politics on I.C. Forums, so close to election day!

Never again write of perceived signs of delusion in others unless it is solicited by them. Any delusion might just be your own. No one is better at weeding out your own delusions vs. truths than YOU. Some can be deep-rooted, though, and require much meditation and introspection before they can be understood. I hereby grant license for anyone reading this to share any feelings or interpretations of delusions they might recognize in GordyP. It'll help me to better weed out my delusions from my truths, and could help a bit to clear the path on this journey I've began. All feelings are welcome; just more information I can use (or not use) in the evaluation of who I am right now.

That being said, we now return you to your regularly scheduled thread for Chanting Growers...

Ponder your own journey well, keep chanting, and be happy!

"Why in the world are we here?
Surely not to live in pain and fear.
Why in the world are you there,
When you're everywhere.
Come and get your share!"

GordyP

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want the same thing!

I want the same thing!

I hereby grant license for anyone reading this to share any feelings or interpretations of delusions they might recognize in PassTheDoobie. It'll help me to better weed out my delusions from my truths, and could help a bit to clear the path on this journey I've began. All feelings are welcome; just more information I can use (or not use) in the evaluation of who I am right now.

Thomas

BushyOldGrower

Bubblegum Specialist
Veteran
Late arrival to this group. Excuse me...

Late arrival to this group. Excuse me...

I will upload a pic of the place where I met Tom Pass the Doobie soon as it was a meeting I will not soon forget. Tom was having breakfast with Gypsy in this fine Vancouver dining room at a nice hotel we stayed at. I had been out taking pics on a beautiful morning in the nearby park before I saw Tom and Gypsy in the window. Gypsy waved me inside to meet Tom and later we had a couple conversations. Tom and I hit it off immediately and our mutual interest in eastern principles got us talking about whether the cycle of reincarnation was a curse to be released from or not?

I had the priviledge of seeing pics of Tom and Stonegirls kids and I even spoke to the sweet lady on the phone. I follow my intuitions and they tell me that Tom is a fine man whom I respect for his intellect and experiences. I am sure he could teach me much if I can remember to maintain the beginneers mind and be open to learning.

I understand how many see philosophy as meaningless without substance because who really cares how many angels can dance on the head of a pin in heaven? ;)

But, in understanding our nature knowledge gives us power to accomplish our desires. What is harder to know is what to desire because often material things delude us. Family and friends are what matter because love is the binding fiber between us all that makes us one. We all have a subconscious connection to all things that live because life itself is a force of the one of which we are all a part.

Tom showed me that he knows the truth but that he is still learning which is an admirable thing in any teacher. Tom is indeed a teacher of high caliber and while the fine points of philosophy may not interest you the basics boil down to a very important thing for us all to realize. The world is bigger than just us and even our families. We must always be nice and treat all men and women as our brothers and sisters as the prince of peace stated.

Jesus was a great master who saw the truth of buddhism and he took the non-violence precept of turn the other cheek from a hindu text preceding his life by 500 years I am told. I confuse many things but I am still a student even though given a glimpse of the truth. I do know that I will never die and that makes me relax a bit. Do you know this fact yet? I am certain Tom does. :)

I have yet to read most of this thread but I am curious if what I have done for many years is anything like chanting. I have used music in a way that as I listen I play the music and broadcast it in my telepathic way. Energy builds and light is present like in a state of light meditation. Does chanting have an effect to progressively energize the spirit? Do you magnetize and leave the body when you meditate and if so what happens then? Anyone? :) BOG
57Dscn0915-med.jpg

Have a safe journey Tom and kiss Stonegirl many times...

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Homage to the Awe-full Seer

Homage to the Awe-full Seer

At each beat
in the Earth's rotating dance
there is born " "
a momentary cluster of molecules
possessing the transient ability to know-see-experience
its own place in the evolutionary spiral.

Such an organism, such an event
senses exactly where he or she is
in the billion-year-old ballet.

They are able to trace back
the history of the deoxyribonucleic thread
of which they are both conductive element and
current.
They can experience the next moment
in its million to the millionth meaning,
Exactly that.

Some divine seers are recognized for this unique
capacity.
Those that are recognized
are called and killed by various names.
Most of them are not recognized-------
they float through life
like a snowflake
kissing the earth.
No one every hears them murmur
"Ah there"
At the moment of impact.

Seers are aware of each other's existence
the way each particle in the hurtling nuclear trapeze
is aware of other particles.
They move too fast to give names
to themselves or each other.

Such people can be described in terms
no more precise or less foolish
than the descriptive equations of nuclear physics.
They have no more or less meaning
in the cultural games of life
than electrons have in the game of chess,
They are present but cannot be perceived or
categorized.
They exist at a level beyond
the balck and white squares of the game board,
The function of " " is to teach.

Take an apple and slice it down the middle,
A thin red circle surrounds
the gleaming white meat.
In the center is a dark seed
whose function is beyond any of your games.
If you knew how to listen
the seed would hum you a seed-song.

The divine incarnates teach
like a snowflake caught in the hand taches.
Once you speak the message you have lost it.
Once you know the message you no longer have it.
The seed becomes a dried pit, the snowflake
a film of water on your hand.

Wise seers are continually
exploding in beautiful dance.
Like speckled fish
dying in your hand
as its eye looks at you unblinking.
Like the virus fragmenting
divine beauty in the grasp of the tissue.

Now and then the " " sings
words beyound rational comprehension.
The message is always the same
though the sounds, the scratched rhumba
of inkmarks is always different.

It's like Einstein's equation felt as orgasm.
The serpent unwinds up the spine,
mushrooms like a lotus sunflare in the skull.
If I tellyou that the apple seed message
hums the drone of the Hindu flute
will that stop the drone?

The secret of " " must always be secret.
Divine sage recognized, message lost.
Snowflake caught, pattern changed.
They dance out the pattern without being
recognized.
Caught in the act, they melt in your hand.

The message then contained in a drop of water
involves another chase for the infinite.
The sign of " " is change and anonymity.
As soon as you try to glorify
sanctify, worship, deify the seer
you have killed him.

Thus the Pharisees
performed a merry , holy ballet,
All praise to them!
It is the Christians who kill Christ.
As soon as you invent a symbol
give " " a name
you assassinate the process
to serve your own ends.
To speak the name of Buddha
Christ
Lao Tse-----------
except as a sudden ecstatic breath-----
is to murder the living God
fix him with your preservative
razor him onto a microscope slide
sell him for profit in your biological supply house.

The seers have no function
but they produce in others the ecstatic gasp
the uncontrollable visionary laugh.
Too much!
So what!
Why not !
The stark stare of wonder.
Awful!
Awe-full!

taken from the psychedelic prayer book

Last edited:

GordyP

BOG!

BOG!

Many greetings and welcome to the thread, you Bushy Old Grower!

Welcome to a world of teaching, comedy, drama, focusing and re-focusing on our roads to enlightenment, and of course...growing some righteous smoke! I've got excel files full of BOG grow tips. It's great read about the spiritual side of you now, and know you've met Tom PTDoobie (together with Gypsy Nirvana, no less!).

You're reading the words of someone relatively new to chanting Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo and also someone who's been dealing with Tommy since grade school days in Indiana. But throughout the long time knowing him and my short time of practice, I can tell you without hesitation chanting and the support taken from this thread has made me a happier person. Don't know about magnetism, but there are moments (for me) when I feel a warm glow of clarity and contentment during and following a session of chanting. Really helps me get my shit together and look at issues from a variety of angles. There's much much more for me to understand, but it's been clear from the beginning this is a GOOD thing, and to stay centered on this path. Welcome, and keep sharing your views!

Keep Em Green and Growin'

GordyP

G

Welcome and Greetings BushyOlderGrower

Welcome and Greetings BushyOlderGrower

Welcome to a somewhat different thread on IC, with people who have common interests and goals of varying sorts, if you will. But our main interest in this thread is the discussion of Nichiren Daishonin Buddhism and encouragment of Chanting NamMyohoRengeKyo.

For me, this Buddism is beautiful and mystical and its power for your personal growth is as great as you have the power to believe and have faith. For me the philosophy gives answers and truths to questions in life that I have pondered, for which no other philosophy or religion has given me.

As for the chanting, I think it is a very personal experience that is individual with each person. It will be what you need to have in your life to obtain enlightenment. If you need to levitate your spirit, then that is what you will have. This buddhism is about actual proof for you to encourage you to continue. So you must answer that question for me should you choose to give it a try.

I hope that you have not misunderstood from any of my comments that knowledge is not important. But the teachings cannot be written in this IC and read once and be fully understood. It has taken scholars and priests years. Even in the presence of the World Honored One, many did not understand. A person must read and re-read and chant to grasp the understanding.

The one True Buddha is Nichiren Daishonin and our mentor in this life time is Pres. Ikeda. Outside of that, we are all teachers, students and bodhisattvas of the earth. The most value crating treasures in life are our friends and families. But we all have different goals, lessons to learn and our own personalities to overcome......ALL OF US!

Love, Compassion, understanding and patience are all virtues to be used with fellow brothers and sisters. Not superiority,arrogance. or impatience. I must say, I do not know whom you refer to as the Prince of Peace.

But know that given the right circumstances and experiences, we are all capable of glimpses of the truth. As in physics, cnergy can be alered but never destroyed. With that in mind....We will never die!

Good luck to you on your quest, Mr. Bog and the best in life to you,. Love and Light, Southern Girl

GordyP

Coast is Clear

Coast is Clear

OK now. The election's over and the website's been upgraded. Please continue now with your regularly scheduled programming. The captain has turned off the "No Smoking" sign.

Keep Em Green and Growin' :canabis:

GordyP

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I guess we are a minority

Well I guess we are a minority

Just finally set my as down for the first time since getting home this morning. Much to say, to time to do so now. I trust all is well! Thank you BOG. I have much to say in reply. Take care and be safe everyone!

Thomas
(May the Universe have mercy on America, as she knows not what she has done. The next four years of decline will have been at her own invitation.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts