This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nam myoho renge kyo
    Ok you are all invited to our first meeting at our home. It will be on 4/14/2010 At 6:30 pm. Hope you can all make it.
    Nam myoho renge kyo
    (Medical Patient In Compliance)

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
    your bud
    babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants

Comment

"Only by undergoing trials and tribulations and polishing one's life can one really shine."

SGI Newsletter No. 7964, The New Human Revolution--Vol. 23: Chap. 2, Light of Learning 24, translated March 24th, 2010
      Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

"How gratifying! You have associated with a friend in the orchid room and have become as straight as mugwort growing among hemp."

*"A friend in the orchid room" indicates a person of virtue. The implication is that the company of a virtuous person works as a good influence, just as one is imbued with fragrance on entering a room filled with orchids. It is said that mugwort supported by hemp plants grows upright.

(On Establishing the Correct Teaching for the Peace of the Land - The Writings of Nichiren Daishonin, Vol.1, page 23) Selection source: "Kyo no Hosshin", Seikyo Shimbun, March 27th, 2010
        Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

Babba, that Butsudan is very lovely. Your son must have had a great woodworking mentor!

My girlfriend and I are moving out of this town, and into another. We are much closer to family and friends and nature. We are both very excited.

Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo!
          sigpic

Pictures of the Pot I Grow

Recycling Dirt Is Ridiculously Easy

The LEDs That Are Changing the Game
          You can't stop me. I'm like a weed. I might disappear for a moment or two, but I will pop up somewhere else and will never stop growing.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

I am still in a state of shock to have learned that a dearly loved friend, a friend who has befriended me in ways I can never repay, is possibly termininally ill and seems committed to euthanasia as the alternative to living in a progressively debilitating state. I am fucked up. I hear people talking to me but can't understand what they're saying. I am in full distracted mode! Help me Brothers and Sisters! He was supposed to re-enshrine his Gohonzon today. Please chant for him to help himself!

PLEASE CHANT FOR MY FRIEND! LET'S CALL HIM S-MAN. PRAY FOR HIS HEALTH AND LONG LIFE!

Deepest Thanks to you all! I bow in humble obeisance!

Much love and deepest respect,

Thomas
            Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

T your repayment is just to be the good friend you are. We are all here for you and your friend S-MAN. Youve got some Daimoku headed that way buddy . Need someone to talk to you know im always here.
              Nam myoho renge kyo
              (Medical Patient In Compliance)

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
              your bud
              babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants

Comment

Originally posted by PassTheDoobie View Post
                I am still in a state of shock to have learned that a dearly loved friend, a friend who has befriended me in ways I can never repay, is possibly termininally ill and seems committed to euthanasia as the alternative to living in a progressively debilitating state. I am fucked up. I hear people talking to me but can't understand what they're saying. I am in full distracted mode! Help me Brothers and Sisters! He was supposed to re-enshrine his Gohonzon today. Please chant for him to help himself!

PLEASE CHANT FOR MY FRIEND! LET'S CALL HIM S-MAN. PRAY FOR HIS HEALTH AND LONG LIFE!

Thomas
                And l too will be chanting for your friend.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!
                Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!!
                Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!!!

Comment

sending well wishes, PTD.

sorry to hear sad news.
                  Sleepy Test Chemmy Jones

Sleepy Tests Jolly Bud from Mountain High Seeds

Killer Chem Freebie grow

Sleepy Tests OJD...>>>
                  Gangsta Haze

Comment

"Nichiren's disciples cannot accomplish anything if they are cowardly."

(The Teaching, Practice, and Proof - The Writings of Nichiren Daishonin, Vol.1, page 481) Selection source: SGI President Ikeda's guidance "The Writings of Nichiren Daishonin and Youth", Seikyo Shimbun, March 28th, 2010
                    Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

"'No worldly affairs of life or work are ever contrary to the true reality' (WND-1, 905). This passage expresses the benefit of those who embrace the Lotus Sutra. Nothing in society or daily life is contrary to the true aspect of life. Though our efforts may seem ordinary, because they are based on faith, they shine with the light of the Mystic Law.

'Nothing is nobler than striving to make the world a better place. There is no need to be overly concerned with the type of work one does, the size of the company one works for, or one's position in it. Those who chant Nam-myoho-renge-kyo and endeavour each day to contribute to society are following the correct path to attaining Buddhahood in this lifetime.'

SGI Newsletter No. 7963, YOUTH AND THE WRITINGS OF NICHIREN DAISHONIN Work and Faith—Part 1 [of 2], translated March 24th, 2010
                      Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

Now is the time! Let's not miss out on any opportunity there is to talk with others and to help them develop a connection with Buddhism. It's through our voices, infused with courage, that a new history is made.

Daisaku Ikeda
                        Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Way to go BUD! I was looking to fly up there for Wednesday, but I'll make a meeting this summer most likely after classes finish in a month. I'm so proud of you Bud, the Organic Group needed you to do this for World Peace! I know this because the Gohonzon's been telling us both how we need to nurture the members and host meetings so that we could share our heart with the other Bodhisattvas.

I'll chant for you and your brother S-man Mr.T.

Another year passes by and I'm still alive! The best is yet to come!

Comment

Hi everyone,... I'm really saddened to hear "T's" news about his dear friend. I'm comming out of my cave, I think the bombing has subsided for a while....LOL
                            sigpic

"We need courage to become happy, to triumph over life’s trials, to help others, and to take action for peace and justice..."

R.I.P Elemental

Comment

Originally posted by PassTheDoobie View Post

Thomas
                              I chanted for S-Man today and in fact it was the stimulas I used to chant the most I have in a while.

S-Man must get his health back and enjoy a long life! T, I pray your mind is clear and free of worry.

Mugi Wasshin!!!

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
                              SoCal

Comment

Desi, great to see you checking in!

Don't be a stranger. The cave can be cold, isolated and unfriendly. I know that life condition well. Much better to hang with the Chanting Growers. A great bomb shelter.

Hope to see you around more often.
                                SoCal

Comment

Working...
                                X